Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Corvette Z51 in Black w/ Black Leather, 6-Speed, Loaded w/every available option including: Z51, 3LT Preferred Equip Group, Navigation, On Star, XM Radio, Glass Roof, 3400 Original Miles! This Vette also has a nice Corsa Exhaust, Air Intake, and CCW Wheels.

I spent an entire day detailing this car on the lift and was able to give it a finish like our black Supra--no surface scratches exist and it is literally mirrored glass without a single flaw to be found. I can just sit and stare at this car it is so nice looking--LOL!

For those of you that haven't driven a loaded up C6 Z51 Vette, I have to say the car took me by surprise. The vette has finally evolved into a car that has a lot to offer and I really enjoy driving these cars. The power, handling, and interior are all impressive. The keyless entry/start and Navigation are really nice features...The Corsa Exhaust gives it just the perfect sound, while not being too loud. I aboslutely love the glass tops on these cars.

Price is $47,900. Signficant details and photos can be viewed on our web site at: VIP Web Ad or for more information contact VIP Imports @ (360) 825-4570 or Daniel at @ (253) 691-1000 on my cell. I will consider trades on this car as we are always seeking new inventory.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts