Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently in southern bavaria Germany, and I have the chance to sell a silver 2005 corvette. Its a 6 speed with 12,000 miles all stock and in great condition. I was just wondering what kind of prices people would pay on the German economy.

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
I think you can get a pretty decent amount of money for it over here. The car prices over here are higher than in the States in addition to that the Euro is currently much stronger than the USD..
Check out WWW.Mobile.de and see what the prices are fore those rides.

I just checke it out by myselve and they are starting at 45k Euros(for manual tranny) and going up to over 50 grands.. If you have no German papers I think you will not see the top end but if the shape is good I would have said 45 grands are reasonable.
If you need any help or other support you can contact me with PM of course.
Gerd

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I guess that answers my question, and ill try to bring it over here.

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
No problem bro.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didnt realize how much corvette's were worth in germany. There are a few selling for over 65,000 Euro. Should be a fun car on the autobahn or even a few laps on the ring.

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
Right. The Corvette has improved a lot during the last two models (C5/C6) compared to the shitty suspension and lousy brakes of the former models..
Even though the prices are higher than in the States it is still a good bang for the buck car over here. You can chase up some Porsches, M3s and so on with a nice looking car..
But for a tight ride on the Ring I would still strongly recommend a coilover or a complete suspension kit since the OEM one is good but not the best. But this may count for almost every street car I guess..;)
As already offered: If you need help selling it here just LMK.
Gerd

·
Registered
86 Posts
jrlewis0550 said:
Thanks I guess that answers my question, and ill try to bring it over here.
if you need to ship it please let me know. i ship over 100 cars every month worldwide. you will get the supra owner DEAL for sure!

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts