Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mint! 2005 silver/black Hayabusa bought in late November

Only 1,500 miles!!!
Adult owned/garage kept & never seen a drop of rain!

Custom seat
TRE
Undertail w/led stop and turns
Custom plate mount
Adult owned/garage kept & never seen a drop of rain!

Also tossing in an ICON TiMax jacket "only worn 3 times" (white/black)
HJC helmet (black/gray)
$45 wheel lock

$9,500 for everything

Pics upon request.....

EMAIL: [email protected]
713-540-0471

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm moving to another city and have to sign on a house. Since bike is being financed I need to free that up before I can close on the loan.

I love the bike and would like to keep it however I really don't care for living in Houston. LOL

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
97 Widebody said:
I'm moving to another city and have to sign on a house. Since bike is being financed I need to free that up before I can close on the loan.

I love the bike and would like to keep it however I really don't care for living in Houston. LOL
Is Houston that bad?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yes! hahah

Only thing to do here is shop and eat. For the outdoors you've got heat with EXTREME humidity topped off with loads of mosquitos. That and all the water within 50 miles looks about like a sewer treatment plant.

Go 150 miles West and it's a whole different world. Clear water, great mountain biking, scuba dive the lakes. That's more me. :)

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
97 Widebody said:
Yes! hahah

Only thing to do here is shop and eat. For the outdoors you've got heat with EXTREME humidity topped off with loads of mosquitos. That and water within 50 miles looks about like a sewer treatment plant.

Go 150 miles West and it's a whole different world. Clear water, great mountain biking, scuba dive the lakes. That's more me. :)

hmmm... I learned something new, thanks for schooling me! :)

·
On 2 wheels
750 Posts
97 Widebody said:
Nice bike,

btw, are you talking about the Austin area by chance?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I need to get everything situated for this move so I'm dropping the price to $9,500. Taking a BIG loss but I've got to get my finances in order here.

·
Registered
144 Posts
is there a way to make these things run like they did in '98, or whenever they used to do over 200mph out of the box. They ARE the most areodynamic bikes out there, and I'd guess they should still be fully capable of 200mph+ out of the box, but how do you disable whatever it is Suzuki did to them, to limit the top speed?

I'm seriously considering a Busa to setup for straight drag racing, but this one is a bit too far, otherwise I'd jump on this deal :(

G

·
I have an '03 and if you want it to run 200+ (I do not recommend nor see a logical reason why) swap out the ecu or get a power commander 3R. But I will warn, if you never rode one, then you need to give the 200+ mph a good thought, the bike is ongodly fast and responsive.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts