Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starts this weekend until the 3rd fools. Anyone coming in the city for it... I'm going either during the week at night or the following weekend.

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
let me go wednesday for free damnit!

and the miata is the last miata I had lately - I been on a car hiatise for a little. :D

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
let me go wednesday for free damnit!

and the miata is the last miata I had lately - I been on a car hiatise for a little. :D
I am definately goin next wednesday, hey man is that you in the upside down pic in the avatar.

·
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is. but im not upside down - I am very lite and tend to float.

I wonder if anyone else is down for a little Wednesday action jackson? get a few SF retards together to oogle at a few cars...

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Im going this saturday with a bunch of friends ... :(one car 5 ppl its gonna be PACKED heh i how this auto show is worth

·
*RockStaR*
561 Posts
i wanna go dont know what day i can tho. have school monday and wednesday and tuesday is bad. so anytime after wednesday i would be down to go with some people.

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Just got back from there, it was awesome!!!

It had some LeMans cars there, as well as rally. I took a lot of pics, still didn't DL from camera yet. I'll try to post them tomorrow or so.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
yeah i was there yesterday... lots of sick cars

teh bmw mclaren lemans car was amazing...

c6 zo6 = DROOL

c6R holy shit

did anyone do the gt4 force feedback (for real) thingy? the line was too long when i was there but i really wanna get on that thing

·
*RockStaR*
561 Posts
aNskY said:
yeah i was there yesterday... lots of sick cars

teh bmw mclaren lemans car was amazing...

c6 zo6 = DROOL

c6R holy shit

did anyone do the gt4 force feedback (for real) thingy? the line was too long when i was there but i really wanna get on that thing
thanks for telling me u were going doushebag!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
i did tell you! :p

we can go again... after tobay? or tomorrow if you wanna let me crash in your basement again :)

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
I'm going to try to go on Sunday April 3rd and collect all the free posters b4 they close up..lol

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
i showed up at like 2pm last saturday and they were all out of posters for the day. if you want posters, go real early.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts