Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
thats stupid...put a wing on the last year of this current bodys production...

i dont even know if they are making an updated body for it, i mean the new eclipse is the only car IVE seen with that shape...

-mike

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phillyrollin said:
yo somebody has to have hacked that, it looks like shit, even like a photoshop
I hope you're kidding...it's from Dodge's website.
:stickpoke

·
Banned
612 Posts
american car manufacturers just dont get it

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PARealtor said:
american car manufacturers just dont get it
I honestly don't know who it is they're trying to appeal to with this. Rice boys don't have the money to buy a new Stratus...and if they had that money I think they'd spend it on something "cooler."

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
it seems like someday me might just have to accept it...

The altezzas come on alot of cars from factory, now the aluminium wings, what next? optional body kits?

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
+1 for the first 9 million retards with shit credit that go walking onto the lot going "ahh snap dats my my my my my my shit.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt" and get approved on a base model with a wing in orange and rock it all over and just further my loathing of dudes that wear tim's all year long.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
+1 for the first 9 million retards with shit credit that go walking onto the lot going "ahh snap dats my my my my my my shit.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt" and get approved on a base model with a wing in orange and rock it all over and just further my loathing of dudes that wear tim's all year long.

you must be from philly

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
hahahah - I am originally - I just kept thinking about how well Barbera is going to do with that. We used to have so many people come in and ask for that Aztec Gold Pt Cruiser... none of which paid their bills, alll of which wore tim's and pointy sideburns and shaved up facial hair. Bastards.

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
that is fucking gay... Did the people who thought of this idea get fucked in the head or something?

·
GM Interior Designer
658 Posts
They were almost going to do an SRT version of it using the Neon motor. I guess the idea was scrapped, but they kept the styling.

S

·
0 Posts
Tatanko said:
Don't we kind of already have those? :confused:
Yes. Saturn ION 1, 2, 3 and ION Redline.

All look distinctively different. Different body lines on each version. Different front and rear fascias.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts