Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of three Corvettes we have in stock, which is a 2005 Corvette Z51 in Machine Silver w/ Black Leather, 6-Speed, Loaded w/option: Z51, 3LT Preferred Equip Group, Navigation, 18K Miles, Immaculate original owner Vette!

For those of you that haven't driven a loaded up C6 Z51 Vette, I have to say the car took me by surprise. The vette has finally evolved into a car that has a lot to offer and I really enjoy driving these cars. The power, handling, and interior are all impressive. The keyless entry/start and Navigation are really nice features...

Price is $44,900 obo. Signficant details and photos can be viewed on our web site at: VIP Web Ad or for more information contact VIP Imports @ (360) 825-4570 or Daniel at @ (253) 691-1000 on my cell. I will consider trades on this car as we are always seeking new inventory.

This is a very clean 2005 Corvette Z51 in Machine Silver w/Black Leather and 6-speed transmission. This Vette has a $51,500 Sticker (scan of window sticker is included below) and includes 3LT preferred equipment package $4,360, Z51 performance Package $1,495, and AM/FM CD with DVD Navigation $1,400. The only available options this car does not have are the extra glass top and the Onstar/XM radio.

This Corvette includes all original books, manuals, DVD's, guides, the original window sticker, and both sets of key fobs. This Vette is cleaner than some we've seen with less than 1/3 of the miles as it wasn't even detailed for the detailed pictures below and with 18K miles, is nearly flawless--No curb scrapes on the wheels, not a single scratch to be found, and not much of a rock chip of significance! Amazingly this Vette still has the original tires, which is a sign of the light miles placed on the car as they still have a few thousand miles of tread before needing replacement.

This Corvette has a clean carfax report showing one owner in Oregon, who we purchased out from under the original lease. The adult owner took meticulous car of the vehicle and it has never been tracked, smoked in, or abused. The car has never been in an accident and has all original paint. This Vette will not disappont!

Inlcuded below are detailed and close-up pictures of the entire vehicle, including close-ups of the areas that would show wear, incluidng the fender wells, front bumper, kick panels, etc. A stringent review of the entire car for flaws reveals nothing of signficance to report...no wear on the leather and 4 or 5 stone marks smaller than the size of a pinhead in the paint at the most. This Vette may be as clean as the one we just sold with 3,800 miles!

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
She is an absolute beauty Daniel. Hopefully I can see her in person before she's off to her new home.

·
Registered
594 Posts
does the dime on the passenger seat come with the car? if so, that's a steal!! j/k :p sweet looking car. good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
casper said:
does the dime on the passenger seat come with the car? if so, that's a steal!! j/k :p sweet looking car. good luck with the sale
That is not a dime--LOL! That is a small silver sticker that come on each of the front seats from the factory. The fact that it is still attached and not worn is a "good sign."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts