Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the time has come for me to sell my jeep. I think im going to regret it but if I want to be able to afford a house next year then I have to sell it. The jeep is in perfect conditon and currently has around 52,000 miles on it. The interior is perfect and the exterior I would rate a 9/10 only with a few scratches from rocks hitting the bumper. It currently hase these mods done to it BUT i have all the stock parts and can easily be returned to stock condition.

Bwoody 3.5" Intake
Tinted LED Tails
BWoody Lowering Springs
Powdercoated Rims (semi gloss black)

The price is 25000 obo, please email me or call with any questions. Im located in Winston Salem NC
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (336) 575-6182

before:

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
she's gorgeous. I have me a new '08 blk blk. They are seriously fun fun cars. mpg sucks though, but i heard with the intake you pick up 1.5-2mpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yea my mpg is up to like 14.9 and im hoping its gonna keep kicking up thought, with the stock it was like 12.7, yea i traded my supra tt for it cuz i thought i needed an suv, i miss the supra but definetly the only kind of suv i would ever have ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey Tyler, I love your Supra on the other hand. Went to the track last night 12.9 @ 110. With a 2.5 60ft... It was soo cold, could not get it to hook at all..

Other than that, hammered out the fiberglass trunk, got some S2000 Seats in it, slowly reviving it.

Btw, good luck with sale.

·
Registered
424 Posts
if my viper was gone, Id be all over this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts