Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A calendar for all of you MKIII freaks. :bigthumb:

I thought it would be a cool way to honor some of the nicer rides from the MKIII Supraforums section. Print them out or set them as your wallpaper on your desktops. I'll post a new one up before each month, so check back and see which member makes February's.

full size:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/rajunz/jan.jpg

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
oooo i likes! thats a GREAT idea. especially for those cheap mk3 owners who dont wanna shell out cash but want everything! :p

but then again, the mkiv owners have money but can never coordinate anything to follow through! hahaha! we're all doomed supra owners!

again great idea! :bigthumb:

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Nick, I'm pretty sure that ZUL8R will show up one of these months! :bigthumb:

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
There is actually a cross-generational Supra calendar available for sale featuring 12 of the hottest Supras on the Planet. This is a glossy, professionally offset printed, full color calendar - it even has MkIIIs in it too (Mike Urbano's RHD 2J-Powered, Chris Jensen's tweaked 89, Noel Carandang's 1J-Powered 86.5, and Steve Michael's immaculate 90.

Other Supras include Ken Henderson's 1110whp MONSTER, Bill Robards' custom wide-body, JoJo Pagulayan's tricked out 98, and others.

It is also a fundraiser to help raise funds for "The Largest Supra Event on the Planet!"

You can order yours at http://Vegas.Supras.Org/calendar/order.asp

Shipping will begin on the 28th as soon as they get back from the printers.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
If we could guarantee at least 250 calendars would be sold I could do a MkIII calendar. The price would be higher than than what I am currently charging for the SILV calendar but that's what happens when you order in quantity.

Besides... I can't believe how narrow minded some people can be. Celebrate the Supra!

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
hey Lance, get one of my car!!

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
yo the SF calender will be like 900 months long :lol:

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
Orion ZyGarian said:
instead of having the sundays be red to signify the beginning of a new week they could remind you to change your oil and check your headgasket. Every third friday reminds you to get some more mods for the car, every second thursday reminds you not to spend your paycheck on anything but coolant and tires.

Haha, thats a REAL MkIII owner's calendar :lol:
:werd:

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Congrats Ron

If you guys make an MK3 calendar, I'd like to help fill the months :)

·
2,275 Posts
:bigthumb: I'm all for a MkIII calendar id pitch in both my cars :p.

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
I think you missed a "d" in the color of that car. My friend's bridesmaid dressses were "powder" blue. :)

Just playin' and drinkin'. Have a great Christmas!

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
^ what kinda rims r those? i like that guys idea i cant remember who and im 2 lazy 2 scroll up, he said tha third friday check your HG second thirsday buy oil and coolant lol that shit would b hilarious

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
ahmedootie said:
^ what kinda rims r those? i like that guys idea i cant remember who and im 2 lazy 2 scroll up, he said tha third friday check your HG second thirsday buy oil and coolant lol that shit would b hilarious
3kGT wheels. I don't understand what the rest of your question was. :scratch:

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
SupraMkiii24 said:
Johnny you need to paint your car first :)

bitch, look at that pic..that was BEFORE the supra leprecy problem.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Johnny Dangerously said:
bitch, look at that pic..that was BEFORE the supra leprecy problem.
haha johnny just slow down a bit n the paint will quit peelin off :bigthumb:

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
MKIIIMA70 said:
haha johnny just slow down a bit n the paint will quit peelin off :bigthumb:
whoah, where did YOU come from?! nice to see ya again.

anyways...its hard to slow down in corPUSS...slow people on the fast lane, fast people in the slow lane, steady stream in the middle lane...then they all switch lanes.

its like you have to speed to get around these assholes here!...its almost like playing space invaders.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts