Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone im posting up my 06 wrx for sale im looking to get 17000 obo for it. Also i'd trade for NA MKiV plus 2g cash on your end depending on the condition of your car. First the car has about 83000 miles on it but seeing its my dd they increase every day. The car was in an accident with the previous owner and everything was fixed by a pretty good body shop, it was hit in the front passenger side. Also the previous owner did the majority of the engine work done to it. This car has been my baby for the past two years and I have never had any problems with it thus far. Ive changed the oil every 3000 miles with mobil 1 synthetic and had the tranny fluid changed not to long ago either. The only bad thing about the car is that there are some spider cracks around the edge of the bumper near the ends of the opening due the lip I use to have scraping on stuff, and in the rear next to the license plate someone backed into me at the gym and didnt tell me both arent too noticable unless your looking for them. Now onto the mods

Engine:

-APS dr525 fmic

-APS SR55 Turbocharger

-APS UP-pipe

-APS Downpipe with aps highflow cat

-APS coolant overflow resovoir

-APS 50/50 BOV

-APS Intake

-Invidia N1 race Ti catback

-walbro 255 fuel pump

Handling:

-STi front control arms

-STi Brembo brakes poweder coated black

-DBA 4000 rear adapter rotors for brembos

-drilled and slotted front rotors

Interior:

-STi seats also there are heater elements in them that I was going to wire so id have heated seats but never got around to install the wiring harness which will be included

-Prosport 52mm boost gauge

-sony xplode headunit with aux plug in

Exterior:

-New OEM subaru STi spolier

-Black top aero carbon fiber mid spoiler

-Rota Torques 17x7.5 I believe with some pretty decent all season tires with about 85% tread left

As you can tell there was no expense spared in modify my car and there might be more stuff that I left out that im forgetting. The car made 290 awhp on a very conservitve tune and could easily make over 350 to the wheels with a better tune and a sti tranny swap which I would highly recommend which is why I never tried to make more power. If your interested you can give me a call or text me at (860)-428-8859. So heres the pictures:

bad

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did a little more resaerch into prices and it looks like my price is a bit high so ill take 15800 obo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts