Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say that I have owned three Supra TT's, currently a 93TT BPU. But this is probably going to be my next ride. Stock 450 hp 5.4L supercharged V8 and a much better quality platform than the '03-'04 SVT Cobras. It should be priced under $40k, plus I get A-plan discount too. I know there's not too many Ford fans on this board, but damn this car looks f'n sweet:

Debuts at the NYC auto show this week:

Motor Trend NYC show

Some hi-res pics here:

2007 Shelby GT500

I know I know it's not a Supra, but c'mon. You got to admit that car is badass whether you hate domestics or not. And Carroll Shelby is one cool dude too. The guy is like 120 years old and he's still doing burnouts at the track in this thing. You got to respect him.

·
Registered
296 Posts
If this engine responds to mods like the 03/04 32V did, you are going to be able to get 600 RWHP with bolt ons...

pulley, full exhaust, cold air intake, chip, and a few small other things... So I promise you this, watch the streets for 600ish RWHP daily drivers...

:D

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Wow.. fantastic

but um.. why did Shelby have a smaller fog light and move downward? It would look mean if you have factory fog light next to headlight but maybe custom, oh well. Also, It needs to drop like one inch. Thats what I would do if I own this car.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
yeah I'm sure it performs well but that design ugly as hell imo. Something about the new cars coming out where they mix the older looking style with the new and it looks terrible. But that just my 2 cents..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vilhelm said:
Wrong section and repost :locked:
Didn't realize there was another post in Other Cars from last night. Sorry I don't read the forums 24 hours a day like some here. Got to do some real work to pay for these expensive cars :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.