Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carbon Kevlar areo pieces

Nice and simple

Edition Race forged wheel with titanium bolts / 20x8.5(f) / 20x13(r)
Not everyone is a fan of black wheels let alone in a matte finish, but these would look good against a nice shade of titanium silver paint.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Just because...

And some miscellaneous pics for good measure........

A few guys in Riyadh traveling in there daily beaters….

Deal or no deal?

Sad

6 days old and was NOT insured. The owner was having some set backs on getting insurance and he couldn't wait to get the car on the road. A truck ended up cutting him off while he was going over 140 MPH. Owner is lucky to be alive, but he lost over $350,000. Happened in Egypt. Patience stole this guys murcielago..

Happened on the Autobahn, car veered off to the right on a straight dry road, owner feels it was a mechanical problem that caused this, check out www.Lambounfall.de

Never open up the package

How did this get in here?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but what the hell is that last one? Looks like a stretched CL500 with celica headlights and a PT cruiser grill.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Finally, a Hamann kit that isn't overdone. That is absolutely perfect:)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve Theodore said:
Always sad to see such gorgeous cars wrecked! :(
Yes it is! Not as sad as losing one after only 6 days, he would have been better off renting one for 6 days until he could work things out to get his insurance. Takes a lot of balls to drive 140 mph in an uninsured car that cost that much.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
talltrini10 said:
Finally, a Hamann kit that isn't overdone. That is absolutely perfect:)
Exactly, it's does for the murcielago the complete opposite of what it did for the M5.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
not bad work. i like it. don't know how much i like the spoiler but still nicely done. Can someone get pics of the gallardo they did, it's more extreme but still some nice adds.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zeeshan66 said:
not bad work. i like it. don't know how much i like the spoiler but still nicely done. Can someone get pics of the gallardo they did, it's more extreme but still some nice adds.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
i like the wheels - drop the spoiler and its not bad

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
That maybach looks like something some super villian would drive.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mr. Wob said:
i like the wheels - drop the spoiler and its not bad
I don't think the spoiler really hurts it, but nonetheless the Murcielago holds it own visually quite well without it and I like the wheels plus they pack the goods.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
topscrt04 said:
I don't think the spoiler really hurts it, but nonetheless the Murcielago holds it own visually quite well without it and I like the wheels plus they pack the goods.

Yeha I dont hate it - most I do - but I'd rather not have it. Just a nice MS Racing exhaust and those wheels and I'd be happy.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Yeah drop the spoiler and that car would be perfect :) The Murci IMO is the best looking Lambo ever :bigthumb:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mr. Wob said:
Yeha I dont hate it - most I do - but I'd rather not have it. Just a nice MS Racing exhaust and those wheels and I'd be happy.
That MS Racing exhuast is very nice, the full stock exhuast system is the big ugliest thing I have ever seen on a car that cost as much a Murcielago.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
Amen. Both cars are just amazing, no need for a silly spoiler.

-Olivier

1 - 20 of 22 Posts