Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
King of the Jungle
1,265 Posts
oh wow it is like the S class merged with the gorgeous lines of a CLS and this happened. BEAUTIFUL!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$184,875

Options:
Distronic Plus for $2,850, Active Ventilated Rear Seats for $1,690, Multicontour Rear Seats for $800, Panorama Roof for $1,000 and a Heated Steering Wheel for $350 are all displayed.

Apparently after exhaustive market research it was determined that while most consumers are willing to spend up to $185,000 for the S65 AMG, adding in an additional $6,690 of options caused hysteria among the masses, forcing prospective customers to say things like "$191,565, how am I supposed to put my kids through college now?" and "Are you kidding me, that costs more than some peoples houses!"

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Carlsson FTW. Thanks for all the pics, very interesting.

-Olivier

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
stock ftw. Ok maybe Brabus and Carlsson too ftw. Carlsson cross stiched suede interior FTMFW.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mr. Wob said:
stock ftw. Ok maybe Brabus and Carlsson too ftw. Carlsson cross stiched suede interior FTMFW.
Yes Yes!! The Carlsson cross stiched suede interior is great stuff...... I like stock S65, the Wald (better with the Brabus front) , Brabus and Carlsson.......

No one is feeling the AMSA, they are some serious extremist, I especially don't like the CLS shark kit they made.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Olivier Caza said:
Carlsson FTW. Thanks for all the pics, very interesting.

-Olivier
Glad you enjoy the pics, the stock body is a little edgy in it's shape and lines and it's interesting to see what tuners develop to compliment the original design or add more edge, etc......

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Somehow I can see the new Avalon hooked up right capturing much of that pimped S-class elegance.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
STAGED said:
Somehow I can see the new Avalon hooked up right capturing much of that pimped S-class elegance.
I have seen a pretty good example of what your talking about in a picture of an Avalon at a show.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts