Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I just wanted to create a quick thread in regards to the status of everyones Supra. Seems like it's been forever since we have last seen eachother.

What is currently going on with it? Is it going through a tear down, is it just sitting in the garage, did you sell it, etc.

My car is currently not turning over and hope to have it up and running by this weekend.

Also, plans to sell the car have STARTED but not been finalized as I will keep the car until after TX2K9.

What's going on with your Supra?

:1poke:

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Sleeping, under a car cover, ready to unleash at TX2K9. She will be road racing, dyno'ing and 60-130.......
Peter

·
Registered
328 Posts
Few small projects lately.. completely redid my dash panels, painted the insides of my headlights and polished the lenses.. Finally did the lexus brake upgrade, and will be applying the G2 black kit on them this weekend. Then I'll be done for a while so I can start throwing some money at my 77 Celica (I want to get her running really badly).

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

should have a nice surprise under the hood in a couple weeks
Wow Andy your car is coming together nicely!

Looks like a nice lower stance would really set that car off. Why not throw some TEINS on it?

Maybe a WING as well? :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
1994 Baltic Blue Hardtop, 100,xxx miles.

Getting stripped down for the complete build that should take about a year.

Do-Luck Complete Kit.

Will be selling the do-luck bumper. Will be using a Ridox instead.

RPS Twin C/C Clutch - Aiming for 950rwhp.

Car sitting on jacks, getting ready for engine pull and dropping the transmission. Will not be done until another 6-12 months. Car is getting shipped to California for a complete inside-outside paint job (Toyota OEM Black Paint). Garage is a mess due to parts being pulled and not having enough shelf space. Moved into the house a year ago. Still getting organized.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Mine's ready for Tx2k9...I'm hoping to get on the dyno for the very first time. :eek:

Ody, before you sell your supra I want your tail lights!! pweas? I'll trade you...plus some $$ :sadance:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine's ready for Tx2k9...I'm hoping to get on the dyno for the very first time. :eek:

Ody, before you sell your supra I want your tail lights!! pweas? I'll trade you...plus some $$ :sadance:
William,

I am not going to sell those tails. They are actually very cheap on eBay why not just pick up a pair?

Just sayin'

Later,

OdyOwnage

·
Registered
490 Posts
sitting outside was going to finish washing it but sky turned grey so itll have to wait until the storms pass. Just need to put my foglights back in.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All the Houston Supras are slowly disappearing...

:lol:

1 - 20 of 204 Posts