Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1020 Posts

·
New York Sports
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres not many baseball fans here, but opening day is a little more than a month away and I just wanted to crown my New York Mets champs.

LETS GO METS!

·
127 Posts
You might want to hold that thought about the Mets, especially after the last two collapses.

I am just hoping my Brewers follow up last years playoff berth with a decent season, going to be tough losing two ace pitches in Sabathia and Sheets.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
um yeah, if we finally sign Manny, the Dodgers will be wiping their asses with Mets

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Im in the DC area where we can choose between the Orioles and the Nationals. Both teams together couldn't win 100 games in a season. LOL. Baseball sucks. I'm pullin for the Bronx Bombers.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Mets will win the division this year, the Phillies will have a bad playoff hangover with their young players and they haven't added anything.

I don't see my Tigers having a down year from every single player on the roster again so I think we will be back to contending. I can't wait for the season to start!

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
GOOOO BRAVOS!!!!!

Im really excited about this season. I dont think my Braves will win the division but i think they will get the wild card.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Im just going to sit back and watch the cubs hold first in the NL central ALL FUCKING YEAR, and then blow it in 3 straight.

again. I fucking love being a cubs fan.

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
As a Dodgers fan, your welcome
Thanks homie. Too bad you fuckers couldn't pull it out against the phils.

I can't stand tampa, but i was sure fucking going for them to win the series. The dodgers get manny back yet?

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,485 Posts
Thanks homie. Too bad you fuckers couldn't pull it out against the phils.

I can't stand tampa, but i was sure fucking going for them to win the series. The dodgers get manny back yet?
Tampa rocks, Longoria is the 3B of the future. And yes we did sign Manny, see my thread titled "Woot!!"

·
New York Sports
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You mean like you did for the past 3 years? "NEXT YEAR IS NOW" :lol: :lol:
I dont know what the bigger failure is, the Mets folding 2 years in a row or the $250M Yankees missing the playoffs and then finding out that the face of the franchise is a Roider.

I dont hate the Yankees though, my brother is a huge fan so if the Mets are out of it I like to see him happy.

1 - 20 of 1020 Posts