Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Event will take place weekend of July 24-26. Drag racing Friday night during the Good Guys event, cruise and dyno saturday(still searching for good Dyno shop), cruise and show-n-shine at New Sonic in SouthHill/Puyallup.

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
Ran into the same problem last year down here in Portland...these drag strip 'managers' are on 'at my convenience' pay. It took me three months to settle a date...I thought I was never going to get to say my piece.

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,490 Posts
Thank you everyone and if someone can let me know when I can get ahold of the track (Pacific Raceways) haha .They always say open mon-fri 9-5pm but no one answers
Prob tired of all the people calling asking when Pinks registration is opening up. I was able to get through to them no problem a few months ago.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dyno Shop update and other updates

Drag Racing---Pacific Raceways (31001 144th Ave SE, Kent WA)
Dyno Shop---- Drift Office (4040 Auburn Way N. #6, Auburn WA) Dyno jet,02 readouts,20-25 cars $60 3 base pulls with dyno and 02 readout
Show-n-shine--Sonic Drive-In (143rd and Meridian)in SouthHill/Puyallup
Cruise---Mt. Rainier/Alderlake canyons

·
Registered
179 Posts
I drove by the Sonic on Sunday, craxzy line that will be gone in a month, the address is

13609 Meridian St E
Puyallup, WA 98373

So, wow, a whole couple of blocks from where Tejon guessed it was going to be. If you depend on your GPS or are blind, you might miss it.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Went up there a couple nights ago and it was a 2 hour wait... they handed me a ticket numbered 357 and I said uhh thanks and went elsewhere... I might try again on Friday early on. I guess if you go around noon the wait is less than an hour.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts