Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
900 miles, PERFECT condition, $2800 in mods, Integrated Tail, Flushies, Frame sliders, Hyper Pro steering dampener, Pilot Power Tires with 50 miles on them, $1500 Leo Vince full exhaust system.... Would cost someone $14,000. $10,750obo. Don't need to sell it, not too negotiable:)

·
Wheel Whore
2,313 Posts
Can you do particular stunts and tricks and 360's, backflips and cartwheels on this bike like a certain someone's new boyfriend who posts a plethera of annoying ass pictures every hour on gayspace? If so I will offer $9000 cash.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahhahaha

I have always and will always encourage my friends to delete my Ex's from their pages. I'm not sure there will ever be a permanent one so accept them while they are around and delete them when they are gone. K thanks Bye...

·
Wheel Whore
2,313 Posts
Ryan this is all out of love. Okay.

All out of love.

And good humor.

:hide:

**edit** this is my ex people. Okay. This is my ex girlfriend. Friendly disclaimer. I don't want biker wars. This is my ex girlfriend alright. Get it straight.

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
Ryan this is all out of love. Okay.

All out of love.

And good humor.

:hide:

**edit** this is my ex people. Okay. This is my ex girlfriend. Friendly disclaimer. I don't want biker wars. This is my ex girlfriend alright. Get it straight.

hahahaahahahaha.................. hahahahahahahahah.............. hahahahah dude that as a great pic man i just laughed out loud in my quite office lol. everyone was like wtf hahahaahah

·
Wheel Whore
2,313 Posts
Just saying. Couldn't stop thinking about it at dinner in vegas. Had blonde big tittied girl next to me talking about shit that she had no idea what she was talking about, and china doll acrossed from me with woon and I was thinking....wtf woon?...

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
Just saying. Couldn't stop thinking about it at dinner in vegas. Had blonde big tittied girl next to me talking about shit that she had no idea what she was talking about, and china doll acrossed from me with woon and I was thinking....wtf woon?...

are you talking about when we went to noodles and the belagio? casue if so that chick was smokin :69: :werd:

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
Bean, you're welcome for the hook up. I'm glad I can pass around my ex's to people :)

hahaha that does kinda look like me i guess... wait no it doesnt haha "touche" though haha but i wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole lol

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hahaha that does kinda look like me i guess "touche" haha but i wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole lol
I know you wouldn't touch her, but the dude on the other hand.... You'd go pole to hole I am sure:69:

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
I know you wouldn't touch her, but the dude on the other hand.... You'd go pole to hole I am sure:69:

hahahahahah :hail: that was a good one dude i think you have a secret fantasy for him and you are to embarrassed admit you love the cock. its ok everyone is your friend here just be honest :

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
he ryan remember this?

:loser:

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do remember that. I remember you having a boner trying to chase me around to take a picture next to me, then I remember you posing while sitting in my car pretending to be me. Oh yes and then you told me you'd rather hangout with me than your GF. Who's the flaming homo? That'd be you:)

It's ok dude. I have male groupies too. I know the shirt was all of your hopes and dreams but I'm sorry, I don't smoke pole like you do. Go hit on Ted and leave me alone!

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
I do remember that. I remember you having a boner trying to chase me around to take a picture next to me, then I remember you posing while sitting in my car pretending to be me. Oh yes and then you told me you'd rather hangout with me than your GF. Who's the flaming homo? That'd be you:)

It's ok dude. I have male groupies too. I know the shirt was all of your hopes and dreams but I'm sorry, I don't smoke pole like you do. Go hit on Ted and leave me alone!
oh yeah that was the case lol i better start calling you jesus hahahaah you started it what wrong i didnt mean to hurt your feelings haha ill give you a hug later , hey dont you have some honey do's to get to?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yeah that was the case lol i better start calling you jesus hahahaah you started it what wrong i didnt mean to hurt your feelings haha ill give you a hug later , hey dont you have some honey do's to get to?
Rosetta Stone.... Get it...

Let me explain what just happened to you.

You just got OWND haha

Game over. Thanks for playing.

·
1995 TT 6spd
244 Posts
Rosetta Stone.... Get it...

Let me explain what just happened to you.

You just got OWND haha

Game over. Thanks for playing.
lol your a funny guy woon dont be upset lol

·
Wheel Whore
2,313 Posts
Ryan, sorry for being rude on the picture. At times where I think I need to act my age, I fail and just be me. Therefor, I am going to email you a video of myself having a conversation with a vagina. You dig?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts