Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day Curt, I have a 2011 Tacoma (1GR-FE Engine, 6 M/T) and a customer has purchased a TRD Supercharger for it, however Toyota Canada does not yet have calibration files available. I've seen these listed online in various places as applicable for up to 2011. Does TRD have calibration files available for the 2011 Tacoma yet in the USA?

If so, is there any way to get a copy of the 2011 V6 6MT .cuw file emailed to me?

Thank you for checking into this for me Curt, I appreciate it!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
46,548 Posts
TIS does not show 2011 models yet for supercharger, most likely the same as 2010.

Call TRD , 310.468.9605 and see if you need a up-dated file

Prior to any vehicle disassembly or supercharger installation, it is recommended that:
1. Vehicle calibration identification number is verified as compatible with the supercharger calibration software. The most current calibration table is found in the installation instructions available on TIS.
2. If the vehicle calibration ID is not listed in the instruction manual, do not proceed with installation.
3. The vehicle ECM is re-flashed with the supercharger calibration software prior to installing the hardware.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spoke with Bob Garner, he sent me the application chart. 2010/2011 are the same. Thanks so much for checking for me Curt!

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts