FS in CT
2014 Subaru WRX 4dr Hatch in World Rally Blue Pearl
Black Cloth Interior/Seating
53k Miles
Adult Owned
Vin-jf1gr7e62eg200697
Price - $22450

Link to photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmBQ6aU6

Thank you for viewing my listing on this great shape 2014 WRX with only 53k Miles of use. This car was used primarily on a highway commute and overall presents nicely.
It has a clean carfax and was purchased new at City Side Subaru in MA. It has all your standard options including bluetooth with the addition of $3000 in some tasteful modifications that were added a short time ago listed down below. The mods were done just to help the car breath a little easier as the Cobb tuner has stayed at stock boost levels for a few thousand miles since install. The exhaust note sounds great andnot overdone along with the intake helping make some good turbo sounds.

Maintenance has been religiously done by the dealer and all the records shown are included with the WRX. This Suby would confidently make a cross country trek with ease. The car runs and drives great, no strange noises or rattles and tracks squarely down the road. Under acceleration the cars power band is linear with no misses or hesitation. Under braking there is no shaking or pulling and the car stops well. There are no leaks from sitting or battery drain, no dash lights on and no mechanical issues to note.

This car will give the next owner many years of enjoyment. Overall the paint and body is in nice shape. There are some typical rock chips on the front end but have been touched up as best as possible. The are a couple very minor scratches around but nothing major.

It comes complete with all books, 4 keys, 2 key fobs, window sticker, oem rubber mats and fabric mats, wheel locks, tools, all records, and everything listed below:

Performance Modifications (less than 5k miles):
Cobb Tuning Stage 1 Package ($995)
Including:
Cobb Accessport V3 (stock boost, not flashed)
Cobb SF Intake System
Cobb SF Airbox
Cobb Tuning Delrin Shift knob ($70)
SPT Performance Catback ($930)

Winter Tires:
17" Gold Sparco Assetto Wheels with Dunlop Winter Maxx Tires ($1300)
17" OEM Charcoal WRX Wheels and Tires

OEM Parts Included:
Wheels and Tires
Full Oem Exhaust
Oem Intake
Boxes for Cobb Tuner and Knob
Original Knob

I am selling the car for the owner and will handle all email/phone/and
in person showings and handle the deal as well. If would like to contact
me I can be reached via these 3 ways:

Email - [email protected]
PM's on here
Text - 860-463-7118

If you have any other questions please let me know. If you need a shipping
quote I can refer you to a trustworthy one I have used and is reasonable.

Thanks for viewing.

Matt

1 - 1 of 1 Posts