Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The date has been set for the All Toyotafest 2015, Saturday, May 2nd, 2015, Queen Mary, Long Beach, CA.

Registration should open on March 1, 2015. Don't get left out, last year it sold out in 9 days.

http://www.toyotaclub.org/

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you subscribe to this thread, I'll send out a reminder the day before registration opens, Saturday, Feb 28. If you're up late on Saturday, after 12:01 am, you can be the first to register. Last year, I registered 3 hours after it opened, and I was still #58. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I love ToyotaFest, you west coast guys are the best:)
That's not a confirmation, just a statement. But you and your pops better be there next year, Ive got a bone to pick with you two! You had me flipping out about a dent in my fender!

Steve, book that trip for the 3rd year in a row. I might be busy photoRAPING Kingerms Supra, but I'm sure you'll let me slide.

I'm in!

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
In:)

·
SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
1,730 Posts
In x2 cars

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
To whomever has been to TF, how many MKIV's showed up?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Does it matter? It's Toyotafest! Do a search on Toyotafest for the last 5 years and you'll see the MKIs, MKIIs, MKIIIs and MKIVs as well as all the awesome other Toyotas. This is far from a Supra meet, but you will see some of the finest Supras around, plus a lot of the best old school Toyotas on the west coast. There should be 2 events on every west coast Supra owners calender, Toyotafest and Supras In Vegas!

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
To whomever has been to TF, how many MKIV's showed up?
At least 10+. You are in California, you should not miss this event!

Does it matter? It's Toyotafest! Do a search on Toyotafest for the last 5 years and you'll see the MKIs, MKIIs, MKIIIs and MKIVs as well as all the awesome other Toyotas. This is far from a Supra meet, but you will see some of the finest Supras around, plus a lot of the best old school Toyotas on the west coast. There should be 2 events on every west coast Supra owners calender, Toyotafest and Supras In Vegas!
Bingo, the collection of cars that shows up is amazing!

The Right the Wrongs Supra and now the new Gem! I can't wait!

Hopefully Hugo brings all 3 white Supras, and maybe Ken can bring a couple generations too! Now it's time to convince Guilly to bring the TRD and MKIII :)
I would consider bringing both if I could find a way to. Maybe I can convince my firend Mike to once again drive out there with me.....

1 - 20 of 252 Posts