41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
video is private?...

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Finally some reviews and video of H2R doing a hot lap. I just love this H2R sound so damn sick.
There are couple more reviews but I found this the most exciting and most detailed than others.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
It is said by kawasaki the H2 is electronically limited to 187mph and H2r can go up to 240mph. 200kmph to 300kmph is 5 sec. 1000rr takes 12 sec and it has shorter gearing. I was also not fan or lack of belly pan , but Kawasaki said that's because of better air flow through the radiator.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Planet real life. looked at those video and non hit 300km/h. It didn't look like they were gear limited since rpm was stuck well before red line and shift light was not even on in 6th gear.Both video same results. I bet non of the bikes were stock either in the video. Just an exhaust can affect top end by a lot. H2 reached 300km/h at that track and it was limited to 300 electronically with tall gearing good for over 387 km/h since it has same ratio as h2r.

·
651 Posts
No matter how fast that bike is, it will never outrun ugly. I'm sure we will see em' with those sweet extended swing arms rather quickly. It looks like they beat a ZX10 with an ugly stick and added $10k to the price.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
This bike is a lot more than zx10r. lol I wonder how the bike will look in real life. We keep seeing the front with the light because the video and picture angle. Like the 1199 you can see the light in pictures and videos , but in real life you can't see it when standing because the angle of the lights they are tucked under and facing down.. I feel like H2 is same. Either Way this bike keeps on impressing the work.
Just a flashed ecu and exhaust it put down almost 260hp and the game has just started. I'm hopping they bring more back on the market so I can get one too. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UB3J7FDA0&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
For those who don't find it necessary to spend $30,000 you can simply find a GSXR1000 (2005-2009) for $5,000, call RCC turbos and add a 2871 kit for $5,000 and there's your 260 HP.

·
411 HP GSXR / 203 HP Vrod
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I could do lap after lap with my 400 HP turbo bike if my suspension was set up to do so. These bikes are incredibly reliable but my only caveat is that a bike pushing this type of power is so brutally fast that on a track with long straights it would be a nightmare preparing for the turns. Also acceleration out of the turns could break the tire loose with 200 Ft Lbs of torque. I think the track is better suited for lower HP bikes.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I saw a H2 ninja on 287 N in NJ yesterday afternoon. It was my first time seeing one in person and I have to say.. It was pretty badass!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I could do lap after lap with my 400 HP turbo bike if my suspension was set up to do so. These bikes are incredibly reliable but my only caveat is that a bike pushing this type of power is so brutally fast that on a track with long straights it would be a nightmare preparing for the turns. Also acceleration out of the turns could break the tire loose with 200 Ft Lbs of torque. I think the track is better suited for lower HP bikes.
Your bike is fully built right? I find it hard to believe a 300 400 whp bike can do lap after lap without breaking something unless everything is built. Track puts way more stress on everything than short drag or highway racing.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts