Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I keep seeing a white 93-96 I believe NA parked across the street from a fire station on Soledad Canyon in Canyon Country. Is that anyone on here?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Black supra, with some nice wheels, lowered. OEM body/stock spoiler turning onto MacArthur in Irvine on Wednesday around 10PM or so. Who???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Saw two Supras today.

First this white, wingless '97 in DTLA at the Ketchum YMCA:

Then this evening I saw what I think was an imperial jade Supra heading south on the Sepulveda that turned into the shopping center with the Container Store & Whole Foods in El Segundo (no pic)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
"And...that's a supra." I had to second guess it only to be confirmed as I drove away and saw the shape and tail lights. Around Atlantic Blvd. in Alhambra earlier in the afternoon, it was the second time seeing the supra with grey primer on most of the body and white primer on the front fenders-ish. I guess it hasn't changed much at least on the exterior since the last time I saw it 2 - 3 years ago? heh

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Black MKIV this morning driving on the 14 North around 8:15am. Had FMIC, stock spoiler, possibly aftermarket weels. I was headed South in my black STI.

I don't ever spot other Supra's in the AV when I'm in mine :lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Who crashed a white mk4 on Saturday on the 15n to 78e off ramp? Had gold rims and a wing

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Stock white supra with stock spoiler and License Starting with 5 - clean! It was going Westbound on the 10 around Covina through Rosemead earlier this evening. I gave a big thumbs up. heh

·
Registered
10 Posts
White supra with fmic, stock body and aftermarket rims around esplanade shopping center. Gave a thumbs up while I passed you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Black Supra this morning on my way to work 6:40am 710fwy soutbound b4 the 405. Wish there was no traffic coulda had some fun haha
License plate frame said i "heart" awd

·
Registered
73 Posts
Black mkiv today around 7:45am heading south on Anaheim Blvd getting pulled over by a police man right under the 5 freeway. what did he pull you over for?

·
Registered
142 Posts
White MKIII and Black MKIV heading East on Willow St through Signal Hill / LB, about 6pm this evening. I got stuck three cars back at the Redondo light in my E30.

·
Scotch Scotch Scotch
3,483 Posts
Black MKIV this morning driving on the 14 North around 8:15am. Had FMIC, stock spoiler, possibly aftermarket weels. I was headed South in my black STI.

I don't ever spot other Supra's in the AV when I'm in mine :lol:
May have spotted you again. This time I chased you down and said hello! As always, was in the STI not the Supra.

·
And The Boost Goes On
889 Posts
Spotted this A70 on my home base near SD on Friday.

·
Registered
224 Posts
White MKIII and Black MKIV heading East on Willow St through Signal Hill / LB, about 6pm this evening. I got stuck three cars back at the Redondo light in my E30.
That was me in the black MK4 and Emission in the MK3. :wavey:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts