Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
Im gonna be down there that weekend but not sure if im bringing the supra because i hvae my kids with me .....not sure what to do ...not like i can just take off with the wife and leave the kids behind for a cruise

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im gonna be down there that weekend but not sure if im bringing the supra because i hvae my kids with me .....not sure what to do ...not like i can just take off with the wife and leave the kids behind for a cruise
Hope to see you out there! Bringing your Supra will definitely enhance the experience but I completely understand the situation. Hopefully we can get over 30 out this time.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Why oh why does the OC meets always fall on the weekends I have to work?!? I'm going to have to try to get some vacation time for this one...

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why oh why does the OC meets always fall on the weekends I have to work?!? I'm going to have to try to get some vacation time for this one...
I always set them up around Cruisin. Plenty of time to prepare!

Follow the FB event page as well if you guys are on there. I have about 2-3 people interested in staying at the same hotel with a garage and etc. if anyone else is down for it. This way we can keep the cars together and also allows us to drink beer from the garage and watch the chaos. :D

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts
gnna tryn get off for work now

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Inbox cleared for those trying to reach me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The Spring Cruise Week was awesome, even with all the rain! Anyone from CT going down and want to cruise? I'm hoping to head there Thursday night or early Friday morning. If anyone is trying to decide if its worth the drive, it definitely is! I'll also be at H20i the weekend before, but not bring the supra.

·
Registered
143 Posts
We won't be there this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Spring Cruise Week was awesome, even with all the rain! Anyone from CT going down and want to cruise? I'm hoping to head there Thursday night or early Friday morning. If anyone is trying to decide if its worth the drive, it definitely is! I'll also be at H20i the weekend before, but not bring the supra.
Spread the word! There's a few guys from that way I have been trying to get to come down for awhile. You might be able to get a few people to meet up and cruise down.

Lots of MD, VA, DE, NJ, and PA Supras show up. But there's no reason we can't get more from NY, NC, CT, and all the other surrounding areas.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have booked at the same hotel as Logan (RightCoast)!!! Let's go!!!!!

We're staying at the Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront off of 33rd St. They only have 6 rooms left for the nights of October 7th (Friday) and October 8th (Saturday).

Phone number for Quality Inn: (410) 289-1234

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have booked at the same hotel as Logan (RightCoast)!!! Let's go!!!!!

We're staying at the Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront off of 33rd St. They only have 6 rooms left for the nights of October 7th (Friday) and October 8th (Saturday).

Phone number for Quality Inn: (410) 289-1234
Still a few rooms left. We have 3 Supras staying there now.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,382 Posts

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
4 Supras at Quality Inn. They might have some parking left. Should be a nice turnout at the meet!

·
NY56637
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump. Getting closer. Looks like its going to be a good turn out for the Fall.

I'm looking forward to some cool weather. Been humid as hell where I'm at.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts