Supra Forums banner
81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
Sorry for the late nature of it but I always prefer to hold onto my money until the bitter end! :)

I'm all registered for the event, won't dyno, but may run the drags and will definitely do car show. I will probably bring my GT3. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all there for some fun.

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Sorry for the late nature of it but I always prefer to hold onto my money until the bitter end! :)

I'm all registered for the event, won't dyno, but may run the drags and will definitely do car show. I will probably bring my GT3. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you all there for some fun.
As does everyone in the community as always lol its ok we forgive you

·
Registered
91 Posts
Odd, doesn't look like my note came through on the transaction...

David Stewart 89turbo Mk3 with a few mods. Cruise for sure. Size large grey shirt.

I'll likely be too late on Friday to run at the track. I might dyno if we run out of people, I like to support the shops that support us, but considering how many dyno pulls I already have, I kind of know what my power levels are already. :)
I think that you need an XL T-shirt.
We went to Centralia,last year.
http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/ddd228/temporary_27.jpg~original

I gave away my too-small t shirts.
Brian will be there.Me too.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Tech at Bremerton is super relaxed from what I remember and is why a lot of us like it. Just remember battery hold down. Oil catch can isn't required but I have extras if people need to borrow. Shoot I've even ran coolant there before not realising and never was quesitoned. Only thing I ever was quesitoned was for my Nos having a dump tube out of the car. If battery relocated make sure you have a shut off outside of car.

·
Registered
91 Posts
@ $40 a gallon,my Evanscool is not comming out either.
I'm dicking with a catch can for oil vapor. What a POS!
It makes logical sense,if you BLOW an engine,you will(reduce the ) spew oil on the track.
I don't wannabe the guy that slows down the progression of cars to the starting line.
WHAT do you use for the catch cans?
If my tranny blows chunks ,sorry.
The cooling system is OK,as I know it.
Battery hold down is GOOD!
The shit in the back:tools and extra parts have to be REMOVED. "No loose items that could be bad in a crash"...
I'm not sure about what to do about that,yet.
Put in a pile in the pits?
Strap it down inside a box?
NO flying projectiles,I guess.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
I have a greddy catch but also have a friend who is building vented catch cans woth all tig welds and an fittings I'm sure we can get a group buy on. Who's in?

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Im driving a long way, cause I Heart the Pac NW Supra Peeps, lets have a blast. SIGN UP!!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
OK so I have good and not so good news for people looking for hotel stay. Somehow neither Best Western or Holiday Inn has a block for us. I know that i set it up. But what they did say is to book rooms now "advanced booking" and we can get better rates then just normal. Will need to do asap though as they are filling up fast. On a good side note I want to offer my place for people to store their cars, trailer, campers if needed. I have secured acres of property at my home in Puyallup. Just contact me directly

·
Registered
110 Posts
No need to book at a hotel everyone. Free B&B at tejons! More like camp and breakfast. Can you make pancakes, waffels, sausages, and bacon for the breakfasts? Oh i like my eggs scrambled.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Just bring a Tent, Pac NW Camping at Tejon's

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,491 Posts
*Pokes head in*
manny coming?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Registration is closed but still available is Dyno $50 and tshirts will be $15 at event. Ordered just a few extra. Thanks everyone and see you in 3 weeks

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 · (Edited)
We have 5 more openings for dynos so let's try and fill them. I've prepaid for 30 cars and was told of we go over its still just $50/per but would nice to able to get the 30 car minimum and have a great fulfilled day of HP
You can send $50 to [email protected] and I'll put you down on Dyno list. Please add name and car thanks

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Getting some final things done this coming week for the Long Drive from So-Cal, coming up fast

81 - 100 of 123 Posts