Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there everyone!
Sorry it took so long to make this post (got really busy with school, work and planning the event) anyways, YES PacNW Supra Nationals is still going! This year it is going to be in the Portland Metro Area from July 21st thru the 23rd. Here is some more specific details for the event.

Sponsored By:
SupraStore.com
Yotaconnectors.com
Mishimoto
Brian Crower
RockAuto.com
NOS Energy

Pricing is subject to change but here is a rough outline for the weekend.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!
Please forward the following to as a GIFT, if possible,
[email protected] on PayPal.com:

Name
make,model,year
If you are racing
(include amount for dyno if you are going to)

Pricing:
Registration: $40 (show, $5 to charity, 5 tickets, goodie bag, shirts)
Drags pay at gate: $9 to watch, $30 to race
Dyno day: $50 for 3 Pulls (paid with registration), $65 that day - Deadline is the 15th (unless we get 10 total people registered for the dyno by the 15th then it will be until the day of that the $50 holds)
Per ticket: $1/ticket
Extra Shirts: $10 (not set yet)

Hotel Stay:
The Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, WA just down the road from the Vancouver Mall.
$179/night for the Business level or $169/night for Deluxe (normal amenties), 10 business level and 10 deluxe rooms available currently blocked for us.
There is a restaurant and a bar within the hotel, along with a pool/spa, continental breakfast down stairs (or up on the business level only), wifi (better connection on the business level and more tv stations) and for a bit extra it is pet friendly.
It's not much further from the dealership where the show is going to be located either. Use the code 1707PACNWS if you're booking online OR mention the event if you call them directly.

NEED TO BOOK BY THE 17TH FOR THIS RATE!

Schedule:
PacNW Supra Nationals
July 21st thru 23rd
Trophies provided by On the Spot Engraving, Vancouver, WA

Location for Show: McCords Vancouver Toyota Dealership, Vancouver, WA

Friday night:
- Late Night Drag at PIR (starts at 5:30pm, hopefully can get in earlier to have supra parking area).

Saturday:
- Dyno Day at PSI starting at about 9am
- Cruise thru HWY 503 or to Veronia Lake and down to HWY 30 at about 4pm
- FREE BBQ at Spot 79 Bar at about 6:30pm

Sunday:
- Show N Shine, at McCords Toyota 10:30am
- Awards and Raffle at 4pm
- Dinner and Cruise to RDM

Hope everyone is as excited for this year's event as I have been and I hope to see as many of us there this year to make it the largest yet!

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
If I can get my hands on a Supra in time I'll be much more motivated to make the drive to Portland! :)

Thanks for posting btw, I'll clean up the other thread on the same topic. Do you want this made a sticky in this section?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you could make it a sticky that would be great! Also 2 things, 1. SupraStore.com is a title sponsor for us so be sure to hit them up for any parts you may need, 2. when you register please say if you will be racing as well (forgot to add that bit, and you will pay at the gate of the track)

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
Thread is stuck, thanks for your efforts to put it on this year for all PacNW Supra enthusiasts! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem, it gets hectic with school but it'll be worth it! I updated it to include SupraStore as a title sponsor as well as saying that registration is OPEN and what to include with it.

·
Tree Hugger
823 Posts
Heck yeah! I will be down, not sure if I wanna do drags or dyno yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is there a particular site for the registration?

·
Tree Hugger
823 Posts
seems just paypal Hix

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump!!! We need at least 10 people to be signed up for the dyno day by the end of May, so far only 2 people have registered. So get on it!

·
Car guy
803 Posts
I will be there!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There will be a cruise and there are plannings of a dinner after the cruise as well. And if for whatever reason we aren't able to do the dyno day, then we will have an extended cruise. So make sure you sign up through the paypal with the info necessary!

·
Tree Hugger
823 Posts
registered. No go for me on the dyno though, although I may watch.

·
Stock Twins King
4,546 Posts
I am on the fence here...A good friend is getting married Sunday at 1pm. I wouldn't make Friday either. So I would have to drive down early Saturday and leave Saturday night. Hate to miss this as I have never missed one since I first went in 2002. 15 year run...damn...

·
Registered
91 Posts
If I can get my hands on a Supra in time I'll be much more motivated to make the drive to Portland! :)

Thanks for posting btw, I'll clean up the other thread on the same topic. Do you want this made a sticky in this section?
Just run the Scooby!
My MK II was the ONLY one that did the quarter mile at Bremerton,WA.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts