Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dates are set! More info to come!

PacNW Supra Nationals in Portland Oregon! July 31st to August 2nd 2020. An annual 3 day event holding Supras from all over the Pacific Northwest. Filled with horsepower, great people, and lots of activities.

FRIDAY
3pm to 830pm
more details to come
Track Night - Portland International Raceway
1940 N Victory Blvd
Portland, OR 97217

Go Karts - 9pm to 11pm
location coming soon

SATURDAY
Cruise - 8am to 3pm
details to come
Drag Racing - 4pm to 11pm
Portland International Raceway
1940 N Victory Blvd
Portland, OR 97217

SUNDAY
Show and BBQ - 930-4ish
2852 ne 65th ave
Vancouver WA 98661

TRACK NIGHT - Registration starts March 3rd
Drivers - What you need to know (tech, rules, expectations)

DRAG RACING ADMISSION
Spectators - $10, $5 for children 6-12, free under 6
Driver - $35. Racing continues until 10:00 p.m.
Gates open at 5:30 pm

DRAG RACING TECH

HOTEL - Heathman Vancouver

Please be respectful of the facilities we use for these events. Such nonsense will NOT be tollerated. We want to continue to be able to do these things, not make a bad name for eachother and get banned from these places. Most of all, PLEASE be safe, there's children around too

NON-SUPRAS - if it's Supra powered, it can come. Celica Supras are considered. If you still want to bring something non-Supra, please message us

466 Posts
I will be there this year, first time for me attending but not first time for the Silver Bullet! Kenny Forsythe’s previous car. Coming from So Cal, Riverside Co., 14 hours to drag that bitch down the Portland International Dragway! Hope to see y’all there.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be there this year, first time for me attending but not first time for the Silver Bullet! Kenny Forsythe’s previous car. Coming from So Cal, Riverside Co., 14 hours to drag that bitch down the Portland International Dragway! Hope to see y’all there.
So excited to have you come! First time I met Kenny was when he got that car. Amazed to see it doing great things

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
REGISTRATION OPEN
  1. track night registration open March 3rd,

SEND IN PAYPAL - if you dont have PayPal, contact Shay
Registration enters you into show participation, event shirt, event goodie bag, bbq, and raffle tickets.

Send this info when paying:
Name:
Car:
Shirt size(s):
Participating in (track night, karts, drag racing, dyno, show):

Registration $30 USD
Go Karts $50 for 2 races per person
Extra Shirt $6
Dyno $60 - 3 pulls
Track Night - paid at track
Drag Tacing - paid at track

PAYPAL TO [email protected]

Track night - PIR
Go Karts - K1 Speed
Drag - PIR
Dyno/Show - English Racing

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Tree Hugger
823 Posts
Sounds like a good time, bbq/show/dyno at english will be sweet and a track night to boot. I'll most likely be there.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HOTEL - YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS
1 - Heathman in Vancouver
USE CODE 2020PACNWSUP
Here is a link : https://be.synxis.com/?&hotel=39403&Group=2020PACNWSUP&Arrive=2020-7-30
You can also call the front desk at 360-254-3100 and mention you are with the PacNW Supra group.

2 - Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton
Or call front desk 1-503-439-1717 for code: sup or mention you're with Pacnw Supra group

466 Posts
Shay we are assuming things are still a go for this event? Will you give some updates as we get closer?

Do you know if there will be open trailer parking or access at either hotels?
Also is parking gated or have security for our Supras to park overnight?

HOTEL - YOU HAVE 2 OPTIONS
1 - Heathman in Vancouver
USE CODE 2020PACNWSUP
Here is a link : https://be.synxis.com/?&hotel=39403&Group=2020PACNWSUP&Arrive=2020-7-30
You can also call the front desk at 360-254-3100 and mention you are with the PacNW Supra group.

2 - Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton
Or call front desk 1-503-439-1717 for code: sup or mention you're with Pacnw Supra group

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes we will be posting soon. Kind of waiting it out right now with all the chaos. Will make a call by July 1. I havent received a refund for the track night so I'll assume the track wont be closed by then. Yes hotels are trailer friendly. We will have security. And registration will most likely be the day of.

Shay we are assuming things are still a go for this event? Will you give some updates as we get closer?

Do you know if there will be open trailer parking or access at either hotels?
Also is parking gated or have security for our Supras to park overnight?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey guys,
I'm sure you're wondering if this thing is still happening. As of right now, there has been no cancellation info from the track or dyno so were going to assume it's still on. With things slowly opening up, were hoping it's still on for us. Many other racing events have started opening up as well so it's looking good.

If this still happens, we will do registrations day of and get extra shirts ordered after the event. But for now, may I get a tally on who will make it and what shirt sizes you need so I can order some ahead of time please

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
818 Posts
I might be able to make it and bring my oldest son, who’s taken a massive interest in cars. My supra isn’t finished, but I can bring my all original fairlady Z32. I’d love to finally meet fellow PNW owners! I’m waiting on work and it’s guidelines for covid still...

Reactions: ddd228

·
Registered
91 Posts
The Heathman Lodge.is truly a luxury hotel. Gamble and I did the 2017 meet. We took my car and Gamble flew in from Texas!
Our codes applies to the single king room. ALL non-smoking.
Room have these goodies:
Standard One King Guestroom
Standard One King Guestroom Embrace casual luxury and soothing rustic ambiance in our standard guestrooms. Experience the 19th century charm and character of our beautifully designed rooms, while you enjoy every modern convenience, including high-speed internet, dual-line phones with data ports and voicemail, a microwave and refrigerator, and all the essentials of home and office. Also a coffee machine and a huge shower.
We were lucky to get 2 queen beds. Less expensive, anyway.

We missed the breakfast buffet.
The parking lot is(CCTV) monitored and there are security people there.
We had a meet and greet at Vancouver Toyota.

We even had a BBQ at a local pub.
GAWD, it was hot that day.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts