Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 Toyota Supra for sale through Frank Kent Cadillac in Fort Worth, Texas. We accepted this vehicle on trade today (August 22). The odometer reads 1,434 original miles. The exterior color is Turbulence Gray, the interior color is black. All original equipment. Door sills still have plastic sticker covering them. No visible exterior damage, clean Carfax. The vehicle will be kept inside until sold. We are not allowing it to be driven. We are a reputable dealer. We have been the only Cadillac franchise in Fort Worth for 67 years. We will help arrange shipping anywhere in the country. Pricing available upon request. Serious inquiries only please.

Price is $11,250.

View attachment 253488

·
iSPOOL
1,400 Posts
This is in the wrong section. Please read the rules in the for sale section.

·
...pop the hood!
948 Posts
I have a 2020 Toyota Supra for sale through Frank Kent Cadillac in Fort Worth, Texas. We accepted this vehicle on trade today (August 22). The odometer reads 1,434 original miles. The exterior color is Turbulence Gray, the interior color is black. All original equipment. Door sills still have plastic sticker covering them. No visible exterior damage, clean Carfax. The vehicle will be kept inside until sold. We are not allowing it to be driven. We are a reputable dealer. We have been the only Cadillac franchise in Fort Worth for 67 years. We will help arrange shipping anywhere in the country. Pricing available upon request. Serious inquiries only please.

Price is $11,250.
i swore i would not buy one of these but for $11,250 i may have to get it for a drift project....will you guys take 10k out the door?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i swore i would not buy one of these but for $11,250 i may have to get it for a drift project....will you guys take 10k out the door?
This is in the wrong section. Please read the rules in the for sale section.
I looked for at least 10 minutes for a for sale section and did not find anything. I also am not able to find any rules. Maybe your website should be laid out
I offer 35k. If you dont accept I ban your account.
I get the point. Didn't know this was unacceptable. Boss asked me to post it here. I'm trying to delete the post and my account but I can't figure out how. Just delete everything, I don't care.

·
iSPOOL
1,400 Posts
I looked for at least 10 minutes for a for sale section and did not find anything. I also am not able to find any rules. Maybe your website should be laid out

I get the point. Didn't know this was unacceptable. Boss asked me to post it here. I'm trying to delete the post and my account but I can't figure out how. Just delete everything, I don't care.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'll buy it, right now.

Where do I send the money? Details.

Shipping on you or me?

Very interested..... LoL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
903 Posts
ignore all the haters dude and pm me I will pay the asking price of 11,250

Price is $11,250.

View attachment 253484 View attachment 253485 View attachment 253486 View attachment 253487 View attachment 253488

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts

I dont delete accounts, I nurture them with water and sunlight so they can grow. I know you think your job and making your boss happy is important, it isnt. Acting like a contributing member of society is, that doesn't matter if your on a message board or in person with an appointment on a car your selling. Dont treat us like idiots or uninformed. Dont come on here disregarding rules or assuming anything.
Good luck selling a 40k dollar car on appointments and no test drives.

Matt

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
Out of respect for the next owner of the vehicle, we don't want it to be driven unless a deal has been agreed upon. That is standard business procedure for this type of vehicle.
Move this over to bimmerworld.com - they might want it. Just get it off this forum - it is not the classifieds.

·
2,129 Posts
I love the "it's standard practice with this type of car" crap. Yeah buddy, it's standard practice to have a test drive and no deposit is required. A Drivers License and Insurance is. Also any decent salesman can tell if someone wants a joyride or is seriously considering the car. I've test driven cars I've considered all the time without issue. I've also walked away from any place like yours pulling this crap or doing "special" mark ups. I have a solution to your problem, you probably have a BMW 3 series nearby. Have them drive that car, it's basically the same thing. 🤦‍♂️

Poor guy traded in and took a bath on a Zupra at a Cadillac dealer. Probably ended up with an XT4. Life sucks.

Reactions: Shady 2jz

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
they gave him $38500, then made him pay full sticker on what he bought, probably rolled in negative equity..

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,086 Posts
$10,000 FIRM... no low ball offers... I know what I got...

You guys know what's a pretty funny thought?
Imagine someone came up to an intern with some pictures of the car, some notes, and a price that was like $112,500.

The intern looked at the pictures, and thought "Ha.. surely that's a typo. I'm sure they meant $11,250."

And thus... an embarrassing internet FS post was made.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts