Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the Toyota GR Supra here in production form and Toyota apparently confirming deliveries around Q2-Q3 of this year, its time to start thinking about our next steps. An important and significant one aesthetically, of course, are wheels and overall stance. Use this thread to share and discus what you have in mind. Feel free to be as detailed as you wish, the more specific we can get the better it'll be for everyone looking for that ideal stance.

My favorite by far is this MKV Supra on 20" TE37's and lowered 2.5".

s1.jpg

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
I have to agree with my "family"...i really want to see some good in this POS, but i cant even get to the wheels how stupid looking this car is...No matter what kind of wheels you put, it will add 0.3 on a scale 1-10, where car curently stands at 4, in my modest opinion.

BMW and " mom's honda/BRZ(4) boys" might be interested in changing wheels on this.

·
JetFire
5,310 Posts
Don’t you guys have your own forum for this turd? Can we not clutter up this forum as it is for REAL supras
A MKV Subforum was created here I didn't realize that until today lol. Looks like mods thought it was a good idea.

On a side note I'm surprised this car is already lowered with aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Don’t you guys have your own forum for this turd? Can we not clutter up this forum as it is for REAL supras
Yeah - this would be more appropriately posted over at BMWforums. I really don't need/want to see any more pictures of this disappointment.
I have to agree with my "family"...i really want to see some good in this POS, but i cant even get to the wheels how stupid looking this car is...No matter what kind of wheels you put, it will add 0.3 on a scale 1-10, where car curently stands at 4, in my modest opinion.

BMW and " mom's honda/BRZ(4) boys" might be interested in changing wheels on this.
Agreed

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah - this would be more appropriately posted over at BMWforums. I really don't need/want to see any more pictures of this disappointment.
This! haha, I <3 you guys.
Im sick of seeing the same redundant things on every FB supra page as well.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
Come on guys, dont be extreme. There is no reason to remove the whole forum about MKV. Its a completely separate so if it bothers you, dont click.

I hate this new Supra too,and think it is abomination, but i dont mind taking a peek once in a while of its "progress". :)

·
Blue Thunder
3,462 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can't wait to see ECS Tuning and autohausaz carry supra parts...

·
Administrator
8,442 Posts
A MKV Subforum was created here I didn't realize that until today lol. Looks like mods thought it was a good idea.

On a side note I'm surprised this car is already lowered with aftermarket wheels.
Mods didn't add this that was the site owners.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,275 Posts
next steps, should involve getting your deposits from Toyota for those who have one, for others is just to forget and move one.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts