Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is on Eibach springs and new Blistein shocks.
Tires are 265/35/18 F and R 315/30/18 Michelin PS2/4S

Just trying to remove body roll in turns.
Street use only no track.

Are TRD still the best for my application or what others should I consider.

Thank you all in Advance.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I have Tanabe bars on my Mk3, absolutely no complaints. However, I've only driven those and OEM, and the Tanabe bars were put on fully refreshed subframes, so it's hard to give a valuable opinion here.

·
Super Moderator
13,770 Posts
TRD bars on two cars and Titan adjustables on the third vehicle. Would highly recommend either. The Titan's are hollow, IIRC, and if that matters to you.

Ken.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well finally ordering my sways just wondering if it’s worth it to pay over $200 more for the Titan sways over the TRD. About to buy but wanted input from experts here.

·
Registered
1993 JDM 5spd SZ hardtop in 202 blek.
605 Posts
I've had both TRD and Whiteline on my cars. I haven't driven them back to back so take this with a grain of salt but I think they're pretty comparable. I currently have my Whiteline's (which are adjustable) at their most conservative setting and I find them expectantly somewhere between TRD and OEM. On their hardest settings Whiteline (many years ago) did claim them to be 30% stiffer than the TT sway bars. I believe TRD claim to be 27% stiffer. Whether anyone could legitimately feel that 3% difference I'd question.

Once I have my strut bars in and some better tyres I hope to play around with the settings and find a balance that I prefer. I know the 'go to setting' years ago was to have the fronts on the firmest setting with the rears on the softest.

Assuming they're the same price I'd go Whiteline.

Also, they're Australian and our dollar blows against the USD right now. So there's two benefits to be had here. A. You get to benefit from the weak AUD and buy Australian made products with a discount. B. This will help our AUD and in turn, this will help me buy more car parts for my own Supra with a more reasonable exchange rate. It's win win!

Reactions: KenHenderson
1 - 12 of 12 Posts