Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I'd post this here to help someone get a rare car. Located in central USA, the dealer I work at was just allocated a 2023 GR Supra 6MT in Matte White with Cognac interior. It's our first manual so it's pretty exciting! Build date started July 1st at Magna Steyr and scheduled to be in production until mid August. (Magna bought Getrag in 2015, pretty cool!)

Vessel to arrive at port late August so expect an early to mid September delivery date. Please DM me if you're looking for one of these SE's!

-Shay

·
Blue Thunder
3,858 Posts
So in 2023 they are only making 500 manuals total???
No. What he is TRYING to sell, and describing, is the A91-MT edition. That's only having 500 made. In only two colors. Shame i don't even like the name but know more about it than the dealers do.

All models BUT the 4cyl will be available with the 6spd.

Reactions: Strokercharged95GT

·
Administrator
10,152 Posts
Figured I'd post this here to help someone get a rare car. Located in central USA, the dealer I work at was just allocated a 2023 GR Supra 6MT in Matte White with Cognac interior. It's our first manual so it's pretty exciting! Build date started July 1st at Magna Steyr and scheduled to be in production until mid August. (Magna bought Getrag in 2015, pretty cool!)

Vessel to arrive at port late August so expect an early to mid September delivery date. Please DM me if you're looking for one of these SE's!

-Shay
Whats the markup?

·
Blue Thunder
3,858 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No. What he is TRYING to sell, and describing, is the A91-MT edition. That's only having 500 made. In only two colors. Shame i don't even like the name but know more about it than the dealers do.

All models BUT the 4cyl will be available with the 6spd.

I never would've guessed that you don't like the MKV Supra. Thank you for your knowledge! I am grateful to be in your presence.

·
Registered
2 Posts

-Shay
Shay, I’m trying to DM you but don’t see an option. I’m very interested. Please DM me.

·
Blue Thunder
3,858 Posts
Shay, I’m trying to DM you but don’t see an option. I’m very interested. Please DM me.
Hover over his name...bottom right, there's a "bubble" with the word message. Easy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts