·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Wrong Forum DUMBASS!

-Jesus

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,778 Posts
Look at this! A cow, eating it's own excrement! bwhahaha! LOL, IMHO, colon, parentheses! Ya hear that? This one time I go to France and rent me a pressure washer, start my own business called "immigrante excellente americain cleaning." I figure I can clean up where those krauts and hitler left off. But then I's told, "You got to have a license for that." I said, "License? I ain't even s'posed to be in this country!" And then he got all mad. Oh I'm sorry did this thread have a topic? I saw this ugly thing wearing some ugly thing standing next to lord knows what because there was this big pile of ugly things in the way and now it hurts to go to the bathroom. :sadance:

·
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
519 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
if only she was better looking~
And if only you weren't a commie, you China spy :chicken:
Is she a Jello spokes model?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
JustAnotherVictim said:
And if only you weren't a commie, you China spy :chicken:
Is she a Jello spokes model?
Man, why does everyone call me a commie!? hahaha The was my nickname in high school once I came back from China.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Someone please photoshop out the girl in every picture so I can enjoy the Supra... girl looks like SHIT... I :barf: a little in my mouth.

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Id still hit it
Actually, on a side note. I hope whoever owns that supra got to get some of her after the shoot. Is it normal to get to nail the models after the shoot, is that common practice? Can you pay more for the poo after? Anyone know?

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Isnt Ian's Supra?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts