Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Weapon of Mass Affection
7,729 Posts
Look at this! A cow, eating it's own excrement! bwhahaha! LOL, IMHO, colon, parentheses! Ya hear that? This one time I go to France and rent me a pressure washer, start my own business called "immigrante excellente americain cleaning." I figure I can clean up where those krauts and hitler left off. But then I's told, "You got to have a license for that." I said, "License? I ain't even s'posed to be in this country!" And then he got all mad. Oh I'm sorry did this thread have a topic? I saw this ugly thing wearing some ugly thing standing next to lord knows what because there was this big pile of ugly things in the way and now it hurts to go to the bathroom. :sadance:

· Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
967 Posts
supra_onna95 said:
if only she was better looking~
And if only you weren't a commie, you China spy :chicken:
Is she a Jello spokes model?

· Premium Member
14 Posts
Id still hit it
Actually, on a side note. I hope whoever owns that supra got to get some of her after the shoot. Is it normal to get to nail the models after the shoot, is that common practice? Can you pay more for the poo after? Anyone know?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.