Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pair of Mickey Thompson ET streets 26x10.5x16 mounted on 300zxTT rear wheels 16x8.5 Used on my Z for about 20 passes, (they still have ALOT left, basically new). Wheels are lightweght. Im upgrading to a 15" setup. I am a very well known member on www.twinturbo.net member: zboost(tx) You can ask for references their, I have sold many things.
Asking $399 + shipping OBO, paypal adds 3%

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
are ET STreets driveable on the Streets?
They are drivable but if I remember correctly they are not legal for use on the freeways whatsoever. I saw the video of the dude getting pulled over and getting a ticket for them.

They also don't handle that great...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
braddman said:
These will not fit a Supra correct?
They will, I saw a picture before of a Supra with this setup... let me see if I can find it for you guys.

·
WE BRUNG IT HARD!!!
533 Posts
Zboost said:
They will, I saw a picture before of a Supra with this setup... let me see if I can find it for you guys.

they will not fit my friend suprareyrey put the same set up and the rim could not clear the stock tt brakes. not good for supra unless you machine the rim.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
30 PSI BLK said:
they will not fit my friend suprareyrey put the same set up and the rim could not clear the stock tt brakes. not good for supra unless you machine the rim.
Hmm.... maybe the one I saw had NA brakes? I have seen supra's with my same set-up in the rear. Still looking for the pic I saw about 3 years ago.... lol

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found some pics

·
Toyotally Awesome
647 Posts
They are completely legal on the streets. They have a DOT stamp on the side of them. If the Dept. of Transportation legalized them, why are they illegal?

I drive my ET Streets on the street every day at 30 psi. With skinnies, they are like a regular tire back there. Just don't drive them in the rain. I drove 85 miles each way to the track this weekend, made a few passes, and drove them back without even airing them up.

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
soarer 300 said:
They are completely legal on the streets. They have a DOT stamp on the side of them. If the Dept. of Transportation legalized them, why are they illegal?

I drive my ET Streets on the street every day at 30 psi. With skinnies, they are like a regular tire back there. Just don't drive them in the rain. I drove 85 miles each way to the track this weekend, made a few passes, and drove them back without even airing them up.
I believe they are legal for street use but not highway, but I'm not 100 percent sure about that. Not that it matters I'd run em anyway lol. Remember the video of the guy getting pulled over and getting the ticket?

B

·
0 Posts
They call them ET 'Streets' for a reason. ;) Ive personally been ticketed for running around with ET Drags, but thats reasonable.

Goodluck with the sale, do you know if they fit over TT rear brakes? The pics dont show much.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
The ET street is a DOT approved tire.

The Z rim will fit a supra, but the supra rim will not fit a Z. This is due to the center hub on the two cars. The supra has a smaller center hub (area between the lugs). Bolt pattern is the same on both vehicles though. So since the supra has a smaller hub, the rim is made for a smaller hub and thus wont fit the larger Z hub. And since the z hub is larger, the wheel has a larger center section and will fit over the supra center section. Make sense cause i lost myself in the explantation lol!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KylesTT said:
The ET street is a DOT approved tire.

The Z rim will fit a supra, but the supra rim will not fit a Z. This is due to the center hub on the two cars. The supra has a smaller center hub (area between the lugs). Bolt pattern is the same on both vehicles though. So since the supra has a smaller hub, the rim is made for a smaller hub and thus wont fit the larger Z hub. And since the z hub is larger, the wheel has a larger center section and will fit over the supra center section. Make sense cause i lost myself in the explantation lol!
......so in other words YES THEY WILL FIT on the supra not sure on the TT though....

·
0 Posts
I've got a 300zx and a supra in my garage. I've never tried to see if they fit but I'll try and let you know.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
300supra said:
I've got a 300zx and a supra in my garage. I've never tried to see if they fit but I'll try and let you know.
Could you post some pics if you do?
thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
This is off the subject but thats a nice Z :drool: Love it in that green with 94 ^ spoiler and quad tip exhaust.

George

1 - 20 of 28 Posts