Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,206 Posts
It depends on how you are putting the power down. What is your combo?

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With an auto I ran a [email protected] with these tires, so around 700whp. It did spin a bit at the top of 1st gear, but a better burnout would fix that.

Steve
Steve, thanks.
How was the reaction on the highway once the tires were warmed up?
Have you been able to hook successfully at third gear @ 30-35 psi of boost pressure?

Mert

· Boost Junkie
15,154 Posts
Steve, thanks.
How was the reaction on the highway once the tires were warmed up?
Have you been able to hook successfully at third gear @ 30-35 psi of boost pressure?

Mert
Mert,

I never ran them with my 6-speed as I put the TT rear brakes back on and couldn't run 15 inch wheels after that. Personally I would go with the 275/60/15s if I were you or the 325/50/15s if you don't mind doing the needed fender modifications. A 275/60/15 will fit without modifying the fenders.

Steve

· Registered
1,206 Posts
twin 66 mm bullseye + NX 75-200 shot
6 speed manual
I agree with 1A1, a 275/60/15 would work better in my opinion. Do you plan on drag racing your car or just street driving and the occasional blast down the open road?

· Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with 1A1, a 275/60/15 would work better in my opinion. Do you plan on drag racing your car or just street driving and the occasional blast down the open road?
Exactly, you ve got the point. No drag racing, just highway rolls. Up to 200 mph.

BTW, mine is a BMW M3, and cant fit 275/60/15/. very tall.

· Premium Member
7,276 Posts
At the power your looking to make, nothing short of a slick is going to hook period unless its from a very high roll. On a cool night I will kill mine from a 75mph hit with the th400 and no spray. Just not enough sidewall.
However, sidewall in your case isnt going to help enough, especially with the hit of the nitrous

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.