Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You heard it right :) Ill post the dyno sheet tomorrow.

Also made 310whp on 1 bar.

SC300 automatic tranny. Stock smic, stock fuel, sard ecu, 3in dp.

:sadance:

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
VJ RC51 said:
You heard it right :) Ill post the dyno sheet tomorrow.

Also made 310whp on 1 bar.

SC300 automatic tranny. Stock smic, stock fuel, sard ecu, 3in dp.

:sadance:

sard ecu for the win :)

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my smic was getting well over 160 degrees in the runs, Im blowing hot air. Time for a small fmic.. probably a stock srt4 or something along those lines. After that and some more cam degree tuning, should be in the 320+ range.

Next week = 2jzgte USDM cams going in.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
not bad.. take in to the 1/4 mile.. i want to see the mph.. 275 is sorta low.. i was expecting more.. maybe at speed the flow accross the sidemount is much more... give more power..

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
i need to get me an ecu upgrade

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
275whp on stock boost is low, i was expecting near 300, but the SMIC was cooking. Had a 4000cfm fan blowing into it, but it was still 160+ outside temp even mins after the run with the fan on it.

310 on 1 bar was low too, but it was making almost 60hp on the curve more. The smic during that was hotttttttttttttttt, hotter then my water temp lol.

Time to upgrade.

·
Registered
427 Posts
hotter than your water temp? Damn, that's almost detonation city.

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
madass

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
post up the graph... im really interested to see what the -2 ex does to the power band!

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I neeeeeeeed cams :gaysex:
I was also using a cheap MBC... the boost graph looks like a sine wave lol.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
881JZ said:
my sediments(sp?) exactly!

I only did 267whp but that was on air filter, 3"Dp, stock ecu & stock everything else.
I did 265 on stock dp, air intake, stock everything else.

The A/F at 19.90 PSI spikes prove that the OEM 380cc injectors and map sensor is more then enough. In fact, its still too rich.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
So running 440s on the stock twins with 2J map is a waste o time? Time to put the stockers back in!!! I plan on running about 17psi on the stock twins, with cams, and the usual BPU stuff.

Later

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
440's are a useless mod at least on stock cams. I need to lean mine out as seen on the chart.

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
so the 370cc injectors can handle about 16psi for a good dyno pull i assume? i wanna dyno when i get my new Y pipe....so far i have those mk3 FMIC, 3" muffler piping with apexi gt spec exhaust, stock ecu, stock auto with an aluminum trans oil cooler, walbro 255lph external pump and im yet to get that power switch wired up and get off this econ mode

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
380cc's should be able to support around 380cc.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts