Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2jz 300zx
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive searched and havent found the answer,maybe im not asking the correct question. nut what i have is a 94 nissan 300zx convertible that im putting a aristo 2jz/r154 in.i have a blitz access ecu currently but want to go stand alone,i can get a 2j us spec aem version 1 ems but im not sure what needs to be done for it to work on my jspec 2j.any input would be appreciated. by the way i have a borg s366 turbo,ebay manifold,aem water injection,and im waiting to get the injectors because im not sure if i need high or low impedance injectors seeing how the aristo 2j uses high impedance ones.my power goals are 750 hp plus. thanks

·
Registered
496 Posts
It will plug right in but you will need to take the "turbo pressure sensore" on your intake manifold and convert to a type of sensor that aem recognizes as that sensor in the US model is for boost cut and reads what the turbos produce in order to control boost, also the US model uses the MAF.

I have the same AEM running my 2J in my sc300. been using for like 2 years, works like a champ

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
So where does the IAT get wired in on an aristo or JDM motor? They did not come with a MAF.
Does the harness still have those wires just tucked away or do you use different wires?

·
Registered
496 Posts
I also am running the oem IAT and 5 bar MAP from AEM, if you look on AEMs site there is a whole setup page on there for dropping it into a supra, it gives you pinouts if you dont already have them but all the wiring is done in the bay except for the wideband, which actually can be done in the bay as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts