Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SONICSUPRA IS BACK!!
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm not sure if it works so i want to confirm that the 2j oil pan gasket and the 2jz gasket for that upper portion of metal where the oil pan bolts on to the bottom then the top of that metal portion bolts up to the block, works b4 i buy them. sorry if its confusing its the best way i could put it cuz the search doesn't work.

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
naw man auto zone shit sucks ass. either the toyota silicone, or hondabond. just so ya know you have to almost use the whole tube. if you use alittle bit silicone it will leak.

·
4,655 Posts
Its not that Much, considering the job it does. Its worth its weight in gold. +1 For the Hondabond too. Its the same stuff from the looks for it.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Toyota FIPG for Oil Pans. 00295-00103.

FTW.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
naw man auto zone shit sucks ass. either the toyota silicone, or hondabond. just so ya know you have to almost use the whole tube. if you use alittle bit silicone it will leak.
wierd...i didnt even use 1/3 of the tube and it didnt leak...

toyota FIPG is the shit...i used it to repair my torn jordans basketball shoes...let it dry over night, the next day went to the gym to play basketball...real good grip...i was on fire driving in the lane and behind the 3 point line...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts