Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AEM Cam gears. Polished $140 + Shipping Give me a zip code for a shipping quote.

2jz Cam Shafts.****************SOLD I had these machined to fit a 1j a long time ago. Below will be posted my dyno results with the stock twins from stock 1j cams to the 2j cams. I picked up an overall 17rwhp or so. and it carried the powerband to redline with the stock turbos. I high recommend this modification if you are not ready to spend a good amound of money on a set of aftermarket cams.

I just replaced these with something even better.

Looking to get $200 + Shipping

Before Cams:

After Cams:

I currently do not have a picture. I can take one at your request but they are in great conditon ready to drop into your 1j

Set of Stock 1j Injectors 370cc $40.00 + shipping
Approximately 60k miles on them. Perfect working condition. They have been sitting in my garage and I upgraded to something larger a long time ago.

All items purchased will be shipping no later than 48 hours after payment is received and a tracking number will be supplied. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Thank You
Kelly

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't know there was a difference in the turbo cams from a US and an overseas car...

either way they were the USDM cams.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts