Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full 2jzgte single turbo+ 5spd tranny setup EVERYTHING !!!!

What is your First & Last name? Glen Nathan
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional: 954-615-7175
What is your City? : Miami
What is your State? : Fl
What is your Zipcode? : 33162

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------
pedals,

I have here A Jdm 2jz-gte, the motor has about 40k miles, all the seals have been redone, the timing belt was changed, the compression numbers are good, there is a new clutch on the r154 5 spd transmission... all was done before it was put into the car.. (1992 Lexus sc300 ) The motor has a Huge Holset Turbo, 2 Bov's ( a HkS ssqv and a greddy rs), its running of stock 440's, has a polished intake manifold. With the engine you will get the tranny, the piping, the strutbar, the shift knob, the boot, the the intercooler, the whole 5speed swap.. EVERYTHING ! PRICE IS $6000 obo plus shipping You will get everything But the car !

·
Registered
85 Posts
LoL im soo blind!! but DAMN that is soo low for a full swap id buy that in a heart beat if i had the cash in hand for it. id drop it all in my GS!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Are you willing to part?? Im interested in the tranny swap

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ ^ ^ thats basically what im selling.. BUt you jus get everything else with it.. strut bar pedals gauges.. etc

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Na I want everything to go in one sale... BTW the Sale pending did not fall thru so BUMP to the top !!!! Good deal for this you get everything !

·
Joey Augusta Ga
27 Posts
what kind of numbers were you getting to the wheels and what ecu set up? I am heading to fla in april and may be interested in making an offer. I am tired of changing plugs on this damned na-t.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the motor has stock fuel and made 380 on 8psi, just a simple tune off of an afc... when your in miami let me know and you can come check it out...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The whole TT 6spd setups are selling on ebay for like 5500 and a whole 97 front clip for 7500. Good w/s
even if so this comes with strut bar, full exhaust, gauges, pedals setup AND its polished up w/ a single turbo.. good deal here

1 - 20 of 26 Posts