Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,310 Posts
Hate to judge a book by its cover but one look at that rear tire is a dead giveaway. Shit’s weak.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sooooo you created an account to post your e90 "2jz Kiler" to try and stir up supra owners? :unsure:

·
Administrator
8,646 Posts
Wow badass what other photos do you have? Man that license plate means business. Did you think of the plate by yourself or did someone help you? Patiently waiting on your reply.

·
iSPOOL
1,325 Posts
Reactions: FasTTurbo

·
...pop the hood!
878 Posts
here we go again...

probably ran back to his other forums to tell them he's trolling this site and all his little bimmer girlfriends are rushing over to watch the "fireworks"

·
JetFire
5,354 Posts
OP let me guess it's your car and you want to see what the 2jz folks here think. What 2jz cars have you ran against?

·
Boost Junkie
12,525 Posts
I own both. There is no comparison.

Steve

Reactions: Mr Ree NZ

·
Administrator
8,646 Posts
Thoughts ?
View attachment 249398

This will be taken down lol, I don't care.
Ironically there is a fanboy on the other forum that wanted to get mad at me for calling him on his bullshit that looks just like that guy. His name is z8aku but calls himself Lokki Saints.

·
iSPOOL
1,325 Posts
Ironically there is a fanboy on the other forum that wanted to get mad at me for calling him on his bullshit that looks just like that guy. His name is z8aku but calls himself Lokki Saints.
My god, Lokki Saints? That's Oozing with douche-dom...

Reactions: FasTTurbo
1 - 19 of 19 Posts