Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
was the skyline grinding every single gear? Was was that some super "JDM tight" mod?

·
Registered
74 Posts
dogbox transmission aka straight cut gears. He was trying to ease it into gear which actually does more damage than ramming it into gear that is what that grinding into first was. They are damn near unbreakable

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
...with a rebuild schedule of every 3000 miles. Race or not. Change your oil for 50 bucks, rebuild your tranny for 6000.

I wanted one SO bad until I found that out from HKS.

Eric

·
Registered
538 Posts
Anyone notice the 4th video down looked like a LHD skyline..

-Corey

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
damn....that was a clean job....looks like it belongs in there.....

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
DOH!!!!! The HKS R32 on low boost video. The second AWD launch was fucking INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, the driver of that RSG Supra is fucking crazy. Had it all sideways back and forth on the launch where most would loose control.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
I found that site like 1.5 years ago...lol

That HKS drag box is sickening on how fast it grabs every single gear....barking all friggen four tires in FIFTH GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you got to love the T51SPL BB sound....those turbos have to be the best sounding out there ( though most BB sound that way)....

Anyone notice the guy driving the black r32 had feminie hands?:eek:

-Jonathan

·
SC400 Newb
1,438 Posts
simann said:

Anyone notice the guy driving the black r32 had feminie hands?:eek:

-Jonathan

Its a woman posing as a man since she couldn't get into cars any other way in that country.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
blacktalonman said:
dogbox transmission aka straight cut gears. He was trying to ease it into gear which actually does more damage than ramming it into gear that is what that grinding into first was. They are damn near unbreakable
the trans. are damn near unbreakabel ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts