Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know, since I am an official Project Manager (yet my MKIII projects are out of control), I thought I'd share my preliminary/draft MS Project Plan. I placed it into a PDF format so ya'll won't need MS Project to see it. Pay no attention to the dates/durations, since all I've done is list some of the basic tasks/steps.

Would love some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, as well as some funnies. Cassio and I are doing our swap at about the same time, mine using the auto tranny and his using the R154.

So, we should have a great deal of DOCUMENTED steps/info to share after the swaps (his idea ;-).

Anyways, hopefully it gets ya'll thinking about some of the real planning that is necessary, for a hopefully "smooth" swap.

http://www.geocities.com/g099521/MKIII/2JZ_SWAP/2jzswap.pdf

· Registered
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ I think you're right! If I reduce the amount I drink this time, maybe it won't take another 3 years ;-)

Like Cassio's been saying... we're gonna document the hell out these swaps and make it so that all you have to do, is plan the work... then work the plan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.