Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am new to this forum but I was told y'all could help me with my problem. I have a sc300 with a na 2jz I have my turbo kit already but they keep telling me I have to tap the block for the oil lines and I wanted to know if there was a better way of doing it

· Registered
307 Posts

· Registered
3,211 Posts
To the OP - there are alot of NA-T guys on this forum and I'm sure they'll help you out.

go sell your car to a fucking kid
Coming from a "fucking kid," you're making a pretty bad reputation on this forum.

He asked a simple tech question, and if you can't answer it, move on to the next thread.

· The "Tactileneck"
1,418 Posts
sc3002jz: You're posting in the wrong section. There is a specific subforum just for what you're wanting to do titled "NATURALLY ASPIRATED", it's in a subsection of the "performance and general modification". When you get to the section, search first if you can, then post up if you still can't find your answer. Here is a link: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16-Naturally-Aspirated
Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.