Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 93 non turbo 5sd supra. Im puting a 2jzgte in. The new motor is in there, it came from a 94 AUTO tt usdm supra. There are 2 plugs in the front of car right under the fuse box.On my wiring harness it has to plugs but only one plugs right in, the one on the bottom. the other plug doesnt go in. Any body know what to do? Also the cruise and throttle cable wont reach the throttle body. Do I have to by tt cables? Id really appreciate the help. thanks guys!

· The Great Kruso
4,230 Posts
I went through the same thing, there was a write up on merging the two wires up front I believe. I'll try to find it, as far as the cruise control cable, you'll have to get a TT one, for the time being you can remove the cable out of the box to make the engine bay look cleaner till you get the TT cable.

Kruso

· 19891JZGTEMK3
227 Posts
hey was this swap pretty straight forward other than those issues ? know where i can find a write up ? im also looking into doing this.

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA It was the only usdm motor and harness ive ever seen for sale, that wasnt 7 grand! so I had to jump on it! I pad a little more than what jdm motors go 4. I f you wanna do the swap I highly recomend usdm! Keep an eye out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.