Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much like the title states..I've been looking at na-t build and seen a few that was tapped with two different bolt patterns..i have been trying to find out who made em but I can't find them any more and the search function is not working well with t3 and t4 in it noir does google..i get about a million chinese turbo's that pop up for the 2jz

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
id appreciate a pic or two..i went to their site and couldnt find any 2jz manifolds but ill continue searching..do you remember where you purchased it and for how much ? (if you dont mind me asking)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ adapter might cause clearance issues with the ge intake manifold..thats why id prefer this route..

also thanks for the pics..exactly what i want..ill talk to local speed shops to see how much it might cost to just get a ebay one tapped..hopefully theres enough room to do this. :)

any way u can give me the measurements of the opening and the flange walker??
itd definitely help..appreciate it :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah ill look today for you im working nights so dont have much time but ill get better pics and measurements for you glad i can help

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also if i can have any more favors walker..haha can you get some measurements on ur turbo housing and wheel..i have a t04b turbo and id like to upgrade the wheel and was tryin to figure out if i could fit a t04e wheel in my t04b housing..all help is extremely appreciated ..thanks so much,

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ yea i dont unfortunately...trying to do a budget build for the time being but wouldnt mind upgrades in the future ya know..like use the small turbo i have now for my 300whp i want...then worry about upgrading transmission after that..since the tranny cant handle much more then that in stock form

·
Registered
17 Posts
im off tomoz i will sort it then please dont think im ignoring you also just get me a quik pic of what parts u want measuring and ill sort it

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ definitely dont think that at all......
referring to the first pic posted in this thread..if you could measure the opening it self on the flange and then the overall flange size...would be helpful..dont worry about the turbo i already did the measuring on mine and id definitely have to have the housing worked to fit a bigger wheel...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts