Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i have a sc400 with a 2jzgte aristo engine..i am in the middle of gather parts to convert to single turbo conversion and i want to upgrade the injectors for more boost...what is needed to upgrade the injectors on a aristo engine? can i just buy 720 injectors and slap them on? what is needed? thanks guys

12,374 Posts
hey guys, i have a sc400 with a 2jzgte aristo engine..i am in the middle of gather parts to convert to single turbo conversion and i want to upgrade the injectors for more boost...what is needed to upgrade the injectors on a aristo engine? can i just buy 720 injectors and slap them on? what is needed? thanks guys
You need a different fuel rail, fuel pressure regulator, fuel pumps(2 walbros will do) a bigger fuel line is a +. And an EMS or a piggy bag unit.

· Super Moderator
14,019 Posts
It's meaningless to discuss fuel system options until we know your power goals!

· Banned
3,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my power goals are 500hp
question i was asking since i have an aristo engine can i just slap on upgraded injectors like i would if i had a USDM 2jzgte engine? is the aristo fuel rails different?

as for piggy backs..can i just use a SAFc? i was going to go with a vpc as well but aristo engines dont come with MAF..so i would just need a afc? is there any other piggy backs out there that can work with an aristo ecu?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.