·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, details:

2JZGTE Aristo Motor w/4spd Tranny
-Purchased from JHOT (http://www.jhotimports.com/) around November '06
-Never installed, motor has sat on pallet in my garage
-Intake Manifold has been removed to use as a core for a polished intake manifold that is going onto my other 2JZGTE. With that said, a normal Intake Manifold will be included with the motor, just not bolted up.
-JDM Aristo Wiring Harness and ECU are included but some wires may be missing, I borrowed a couple for my current motor. If you are going to do a swap, you will want to use the JDM or USDM Supra ECU harness either way.
-Stock JDM Twins are currently half-removed (boost piping, vacuum lines, oil, and water lines) **Was preparing to swap on some USDM Twins, and then I decided to buy a pre-swapped car half-way through the project**
-Aristo SMIC is included, as well as Aristo Airbox (not sure if these have been made to work on SC's)

Any questions, or requests for pictures, please let me know!

Price is set at $1300 (I purchased it for $2150 shipped = $1850 + $300 shipping). I believe this is a fair price, but I will entertain offers.

This is for Pick-Up only. I am located in the Panhandle of Florida.

Please PM me here, or contact me at [email protected]

Sean

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am located in Tampa, how close are you? Very interested.

Let me know.

Thanks.
About 450 mi. About a 6 hours drive if you are cruisin' along at 75 :)

-Sean

·
Matthew 6:33
887 Posts
Yes, I sent you an email. I thought I had PMed you as well. I just need a paypal to give you a deposit and I will come pick it up this weekend. You have my cell # in the email.

Chris

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I sent you an email. I thought I had PMed you as well. I just need a paypal to give you a deposit and I will come pick it up this weekend. You have my cell # in the email.

Chris
Chris / Everyone Interested,

A couple of items I forgot to mention, but noticed when I went to look at the motor:
-Fuel Rail & Injectors are removed (because the intake manifold is removed), but they are included with the motor
-The Fuel Pulsation Dampener is not gonna be worth reusing, I initially attempted to cut the hose during removal.
-Various vacuum hoses and such have been removed
-The intake manifold has been removed (I used it as a core for a polished manifold) as I mentioned earlier in the post. I just haven't swapped the polished one onto my car yet, so I can either knock off a little $ on the motor, or I can send my manifold as soon as I remove it from my car (~a week or two).

I will be taking pictures tonight or tomorrow afternoon...

Sean

·
Ultrasonic Blue Mica...
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Motor has been spoken for...Thanks Chris - Deposit Received!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts