Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi South SF members...Im currently on my second deployment to the middle east Im orginally from Corpus Christi, Tx and I am stationed at Ft. Hood...My current soon to be project car is a 1993 N/a Toyota Supra... When I get back from this deployment I would like to swap the motor out and do the TT swap... Now what I am about ask I have already searched for... What I am looking for is a reputable shop that actually sells the swaps...in the states not in canada. I would prefer to buy a swap in Tx but if you know of any other shops you would trust please suggest them to me... Thank you for your time!

·
Registered
959 Posts
These three shops started out with Supra therefore they can do swap in their sleep. Good luck and thanks for your service.

Houston= Autobanh Motorsports
Austin = BoostLogic
Fort Worth = Dynosaur Performance

·
Registered
107 Posts
Marty, first off...mad respect to you for serving! Big thanks-wish you all the best with your swap, post pics if you can? I've heard nothing but good things about these 3 shops listed above. Sounds like you're in good hands!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea im still looking for a motor...does anybody have any reputable engine shops they know where I can buy one besides dynosaur? Im not looking for a shop to do the swap just looking to buy the motor with all the accesories

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have a JDM 2jzgte longblock that I ordered 3 months ago. I no longer can finish the swap into my 89, so Im parting it all out with all my new parts. pm if you are interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts