Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Fatty McFatty pants
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have any of you guys talked to this guy lately? or is it just me that's having problems with him? I bought a harness from this guy back in may 17th-ish and still haven't received a harness, gave me a tracking # 2 months later that doesnt work, and doesn't respond to my PM's anymore...

· 19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
3,410 Posts
cant u just call his work? (titan)

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
have any of you guys talked to this guy lately? or is it just me that's having problems with him? I bought a harness from this guy back in may 17th-ish and still haven't received a harness, gave me a tracking # 2 months later that doesnt work, and doesn't respond to my PM's anymore...
are you kidding me, i just sent you a PM, i emailed you last week to see how everything was going, i sent you shirts and mag to your base. AND i sent you the tracking info. do you want my blood as well?

i talk to you at least once a week on AIM, i dont see how you think i am avoiding you. I understand you have a bad experience with the guy who is screwing you right now on your car, but you have ALL my info.. cell phone, work phone, all my email address. instead of posting, call me or email me.

· Premium Member
7,958 Posts
blood is not for sale. in all seriousness, all you have to do is call or email me. i am always around, i mean i go to races almost every other weekend, but you have my number. if you cant call, email me.

· that twin 2jz guy
2,804 Posts
first of all.. how come i wasnt never offered any blood.. after all the shit i went through with u sean... hahah.. jk dude..

sean doesnt have a avoiding issues.. if u have a problem with the product.. call him @ titan.. he doesnt avoid his cust's.. he has a very good rep on community and so far he has helped most of us (whoever has dealt with him) out.. with out any probs..

· JZA70 or go home!!
1,799 Posts
lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.