Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Making her mine now! All the aftermarket stuff all over the outside and inside was great and all. But my showoff days are over and trying to drive the car more often is my plan now. Living in SoCal police are not too fond of these cars roaming the streets and they love to pull us over for any reason. More if your driving stupid which I don't anyway. But to avoid more attention I decided to remove all the gauges in the car (except the HKS boost gauge) and pull off the loud Bomex kit.

Stock interior and exterior are my choices for this build with serious power and noise under the hood! :cool:

Here are my before and afters:

Before:

Removal:

After:

Interior

Before:

During:

After:

Engine
Not much has changed here except cleaning up a lot of sensors and wires going everywhere.

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
I think the car looks so much better now,Great job

·
JZA80 > JZA70
1,810 Posts
looks amazing nick, my offer still stands on swapping intake manifolds and throttle body :)

·
2,275 Posts
Looks great Nick, I cannot wait to meet her this year!

·
Boost Junkie
12,614 Posts
Looking great!

Steve

·
JZA80
3,120 Posts
Much better!

·
Hardtop Crew
6,381 Posts
wow holy shit nice work man

·
Boost Junkie
12,614 Posts
Love those wheels by the way.

Steve

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks everybody! :)

Well done Nick!! Maybe a cf lip and I would call it a day.
If anything I may put another cut wings Greddy Lip on the front as i did my red MKIV. Not a big carbon guy never really was. This car wont have any... except the Volk wheels center caps. They have CF in them. :p

Great car man, have any other plans for it?
E85 maybe next year. As of yesterday I dropped the rear wheels off to get widened. 19x9.5 rear was too narrow for a meaty tire that I wanted. The outer lip was already flush with the fender. So widening the rear inner barrels to make it a solid 19x11 rear pair with either a 305/30 or 295/30 was the way I went.

Since the rear wheels are out getting worked on I threw these drag radials out back to intimidate the snooty BMW guys up my street.

Is your car baltic blue?
Originally the car was Baltic blue yes. Currently the car is Lexus 8M6 Spectra Blue Pearl Metallic.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I would consider an inlet manifold, only because they are so damn sexy.

Great work - I hope you go with E85 as you stated. The improvements found on the 2J with E-85 are, in my opinion, astronomical.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
^^^^ Your sig :lol: I totally remember that thread from years ago!! :bigok:

Funny thing is I am now married to one of those women that was on my mind that day. :angel:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts