Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES, it’s that time again; time for the 2nd annual Quebec Supra Montreal Meet organized by your fellow Supra fanatics, SupraQuebec.com

Link to French page for those who want to practice:
SupraQuebec Page

Last year, the event was a great success; this year we will be repeating the same format with a few extras added.

The event will take place Friday July 14th through Sunday July 16th, 2006 in Montreal and the surrounding area

Agenda (Initial, subject to change)

Friday night: 7pm until we've had enough - Show and Shine at the same place as last year, the big orange ball called;
Restaurant Orange Julep Gibeau Inc
7700, boulevard Décarie,
Montréal, QC H4P 2H4
Tel. : 514-738-7486
Orange Julep Location

Yellow Pages Info

Saturday: 10am until 3pm - Drag racing at Napierville Dragway

3pm until 6pm – Cruise to Restaurant
6pm until 8pm – Chow Time! - Distribution for prizes and surprises
8pm until ? – Evening cruise in the mountains for some Tim Horton’s coffee

Napierville Website

Napierville Location

Sunday: To be Determined

Cost for this fun filled weekend
- Drag racing $20 / Spectator $10
- Gas
- Restaurant
- Hotel (I’ll leave it up to you to organize this as last year, you all seemed to have other plans. Let me know if you want me to search for a group price for a hotel.)

We are counting on you, fellow Supra fanatics to make this year’s event an even bigger success than last year.
Send me a PM or email ( [email protected] ) if you have any questions,

To help identify which activities you will participate in, use the following legend and add the appropriate information after your name

Day you will attend:
F for Friday,
Sa for Saturday,
Su for Sunday

Event you will attend:
1 for Show and Shine,
2 for Drag racing,
3 for spectator,
4 for Afternoon Cruise
5 for Restaurant
6 for evening cruise
7 for Sunday event (yet to be determined)

1 – LoneSupraRider F 1, SA 2,4,5,6, SU 7
2 –
3 –
4 –
5 –
6 –
7 –

·
Registered
477 Posts
LoneSupraRider said:
YES, it’s that time again; time for the 2nd annual Quebec Supra Montreal Meet organized by your fellow Suprafanatics, SupraQuebec.com

Hey, Suprafanatic is trademarked..... :eek:)

I will certainly endeavor to make in whatever Supra I have ready!

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
That's for making this post lonerider. :)

Chambly Toyota will again be part of this festival. I'll hopefully be there with a MKIV again this year! ;)

-Olivier

·
Eleventeen
297 Posts
Hey Philly want to cruise down? I'm interested in going too as I have friends I haven't visited in Montreal in too long!

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
puma said:
pete, you better be there...

I work from 3-11pm on Fri-Sat and on Sunday from 4-11pm :( I'll try to swing by in the morning. Are you ging to Full throttle on Sunday?

·
Registered
477 Posts
satan_srv said:
Hey Philly want to cruise down? I'm interested in going too as I have friends I haven't visited in Montreal in too long!
Just spoke with Karaki, and there are so far only 3 Toronto Supras going - 2 MKIII's and 1 MKII. If yourself and ROn go, that's 2 MKIV's, and if I bring old faithful, we'll have 2 of each... I may prefer to just passenge on this one actually. Just wrapping things up here this aft..

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
TwinTurboPete said:
I work from 3-11pm on Fri-Sat and on Sunday from 4-11pm :( I'll try to swing by in the morning. Are you ging to Full throttle on Sunday?
no won't be there at full throttle.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Well guys, It's 8:30, I'm still finishing up wwith ROn's car, and I'm dead tired. I can't see me driving there over night since I'm running on empty already, so I hope to get all the great pics and stories told on your return - HAVE FUN ALL!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, its over for this year, and I'm sorry for all that missed it..
Here is a few photos from the GREAT GREAT GREAT time we had.
Big :bigthumb: to Jim for making the trip from Alberta and attending as well as posting the fastest MKIII time.
A :bigthumb: to the 3 Toronto guys who managed not to break their cars before the meet (cheap shot) and actually make it down... It was great to see ya!

Photos from 2006 meet
More photos from the 2006 meet
'Till next year, guys... DON'T MISS IT AGAIN!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts