Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, Just a quick question. My 1st turbo is spooling up fine, but the 2nd turbo is dead and not boosting at all nor doing anything. Is there something ya'll can think to try and look at, or is my best bet to wire them up and see if it's the turbo or not? I don't seem to have any boost leaks, and it just started all of a sudden with no warning. Just wanted a place to start. THanks.

David

· Registered
4,081 Posts
Search.

Here is the quick answer. One of the following is broken:

EGCV actuator and/or EGCV VSV are broken
IACV actuator and/or IACV VSV are broken.

All it takes is one of those 4 things to break and the whole sequential system will not work.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"EGCV actuator and/or EGCV VSV are broken
IACV actuator and/or IACV VSV are broken."

I've checked both the actuators and the VSV's per the TSRM and those 4 things seem to be checking out, any other ideas? Thanks.

David

· Registered
311 Posts
cwtt said:
Search.

Here is the quick answer. One of the following is broken:

EGCV actuator and/or EGCV VSV are broken
IACV actuator and/or IACV VSV are broken.

All it takes is one of those 4 things to break and the whole sequential system will not work.
Can you tell me how to check if they are broken or not? Is there a way to see and tell?
Thanks,

ShinRyu

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any other ideas, i wired the turbos together, and the 2nd turbo is working like that much too much lag for my liking. Any ideas after the 2 VSV's and the actuators? Maybe check the pressure tank or ideas anyone?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.